Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

not true crew, sorry.

I have studied this for years because I worked with training COPS and cop trainers in defensive tactics.

A couple of years ago in Toronto a crazy guy grabbed a kid and the mother just froze...other people had to jump in and take the guy down. I think she stood there a screamed but didnt move.

heavy_duty said:
not true crew, sorry.

I have studied this for years because I worked with training COPS and cop trainers in defensive tactics.

A couple of years ago in Toronto a crazy guy grabbed a kid and the mother just froze...other people had to jump in and take the guy down. I think she stood there a screamed but didnt move.

Of course there are exceptions.

man its times like that im glad i have a son and not a daughter...i only have 1 penis to worry about and not a 1000...id kill the SOB

Well you know it takes 2 but if the girl said get off you SHOULDN'T even get to that point. I guess this is what happens when you think with your dick and not your head.

I was a big kid in HS but I would have shit my pants seeing you come in that room with a bat! haha

And who goes home and tells their dad, I would have told him I backed into a pole repeatedly before I told my dad that. He would have beat the living hell out of me!

Top Bottom