Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

crew9 said:
What's ingrained? A natural reaction to protect a loved one? Surely violence isn't the answer.

ingrained, a trained and expected response to a set of pre conditioned stimuli..

sometimes violence is the answer..

shit this thread is too long.
Should have grabbed him right away and called the Police!
how could you not catch a guy with his pants half way off?
your reaction time is off dawg.

Anyway I hope the girl is OK.

i hope you crack his dad with the bat, fuking tard

if it was my family member bout to get raped that kid would of not made it to his car

Depends on where you live man. Remember this is the internet you guys always think its the American Wide Web LOL

SpyWizard said:
I was a cop for 6 years.. rape is one of the few things you can use deadly force to stop an attack on another person..

it's ingrained..

Statistically Speaking, the baseball bat beside her bed has a good chance of being used against her in an attack.

Now of course I’m using statistics from my region (population 3 million)

she has drug problem and is burglarizing someone's house to fund her "drug" problem.......I can put myself in these shoes, I wouldn't be happy about my niece or daughter getting a bat to the face.......but what am I going to say to the guy who did it, who was getting his shit stolen. And most people don't rob houses without guns for this very reason.........so.....sorry. I agree in "tempered" measures.......so hitting someone in the face with a bat who was unarmed and trying to run away is something I wouldn't personally do......but I don't hold it against someone that does. what if the little bitch was tooling away in your brand new car you just worked your ass off to buy.............see, life ain't black and white.

biteme said:
What if it were your niece and she had a drug problem and burglarized someone's house, was caught and tried to run away and the person hit her in the face and head with a bat causing lifelong injuries???? You people fucking disgust me.

Top Bottom