Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just took my boys to a friends house for the night

youngguns said:
I basically grew up with it. People are most likely smokers, care about
"life" more than what people think of them. Most people in the country don't care about the new "nikes" or what new prada jacket is out, they care about living off the land to put food on their tables.

why would anyone who wants to live off the land, and away from civilization, also want to fill their lungs up with tar and nicotine?

or is the abandoned cars a clue to them being unhealthy, sloppy, and lazy?

i'm curious about why in the world you think they smoke.

stilleto said:
why would anyone who wants to live off the land, and away from civilization, also want to fill their lungs up with tar and nicotine?

or is the abandoned cars a clue to them being unhealthy, sloppy, and lazy?

i'm curious about why in the world you think they smoke.
I don't know about smoking but if you've seen the stars or appreciated nature when there isn't another soul for miles.....it definitely has its moments.

JavaGuru said:
I don't know about smoking but if you've seen the stars or appreciated nature when there isn't another soul for miles.....it definitely has its moments.

i live on 6 acres on the top of a mountain... i know. :)

stilleto said:
i live on 6 acres on the top of a mountain... i know. :)
:)
I grew up in the middle of nowhere. When most go to tropical destinations for their honeymoon my ex-wife and I went camping and hiking in Glacier National park. Most of our vacations were camping and hiking.

Make sure they scope out where they are riding before they get going fast on it. You don't want them to run into any half-buried farm equipment or well holes, etc.

Top Bottom