Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long term IGF-1 LR3 usage? thoughts on this

A little bit lower then always is fine for a wile when it comes to estrogen. I been rolling with forma-stanzol and aromasine for a few months now ( type 2 ai's) and I know its helped with the 50lb of lost in the last 4 months... Left elbow is a bit sore at times but nothing skelly balm cant handle. If your on Hrt you should run low does Aromasin IMO..

As for the IGF-lr3 long term I see no problems ether... This depends on slight elevation or stupid to extreme though. 40-60mcg (chemicalneed brand) a day is fine more then this long terms not needed..

There just isn't enough research done on steroid users and the effects of multiple drugs on their bodies. The only way to know for sure is ask around (the equivalent of an observational case study.) The best thing we can do is trial and error, keep a GOOD log, and share the info.

<------- I been making case studies out of every bro here for 7 years now lol.. I got notes coming out my ass ..

<------- I been making case studies out of every bro here for 7 years now lol.. I got notes coming out my ass ..

That's exactly what I'm referring to though! You're an excellent example and a great model for anyone who wants to use gear safely and responsibly. Free flow of unbiased data and collaboration is what we need for a hobby and a lifestyle that society frowns at.

That's exactly what I'm referring to though! You're an excellent example and a great model for anyone who wants to use gear safely and responsibly. Free flow of unbiased data and collaboration is what we need for a hobby and a lifestyle that society frowns at.

I cant even count how many times this past week I have said " the side effects of chemical enhancement are grossly over exaggerated" and that is just this week in taking to people face to face...

Orals and a few other things are the only things I have seen cause problems worth talking about over the years.. And only when taken by dumb asses mostly

I cant even count how many times this past week I have said " the side effects of chemical enhancement are grossly over exaggerated" and that is just this week in taking to people face to face...

Orals and a few other things are the only things I have seen cause problems worth talking about over the years.. And only when taken by dumb asses mostly

When I did my cycle the only issue I had was temporary BPH, people told me I was going to rage out and get acne etc. nothing just the bph. I think even someone who takes a large amount of gear and eats healthy and works out is healthier than someone who smokes and drinks; but then again people have all kinds of undiagnosed conditions that can be exacerbated by anabolic agents. Everyone that uses should at least get a full check-up and blood panel before using.

When I did my cycle the only issue I had was temporary BPH, people told me I was going to rage out and get acne etc. nothing just the bph. I think even someone who takes a large amount of gear and eats healthy and works out is healthier than someone who smokes and drinks; but then again people have all kinds of undiagnosed conditions that can be exacerbated by anabolic agents. Everyone that uses should at least get a full check-up and blood panel before using.

Exactly and heather then most of what people put their bodies through in life.

i'm no expert but i can give you my experiences with IGF LR3. I was using it for the same reasons to get healthy and help assist healing some overuse injuries. I did two cycles of it. The first one was at a high dose 80mcg for 6 weeks. The second was at 20mcg for 16 weeks. I got great results from the second cycle. Never had any blood work done but I can say that my injuries are gone, my recovery was awesome and i was going through some of the most brutal military training, my body composition was awesome, and i just felt healthier. Also my ventricular hypertrophy never worsened.

I have heard rumors that IGF1 can result in that bloofy looking turtle shell belly. Now I know that this is more directly towards the use of Insulin and the excessive carbs but if IGF1 assists in this look in anyway then count me out. Plus I think the HGH that I take elevates the IGF1 enough that any extra IGF1 might cause this issue. The gut was always something that scared me.

Here's what I think I'll do. I'll go get an ultrasound scan of my gut organs done and then repeat it every month and ask the doc to tell me if he's able to see any kind of changes .. If he says yes I'll stop it right away. I guess it should work. Will cost me a bit but a big gut is one of the things I am frightened of.

@Conan yeah HGH might be more useful for long term usage but for me the cost is too high to run it for months at an effective dose. That's why I was thinking IGF-1 could be a more cost-effective solution.

@needtogetaas - I agree 100% . Been using steroids for the past 6-7 years and apart from those 2 issues I mentioned I have had zero problems with health. In fact my health got much better. When I was a natty I was sick at least once per year, kept getting colds etc. .. Since I've started juicing I didn't need a doc once, only that cardiologist I went to about my cholesterol ... And he also told me that's no big deal, same for vetricular hypertrophy

Top Bottom