Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers are better than the Spurs.....

The Spurs are up 3-2 with the home court advantage and I will bet on the Lakers to easily win this series before winning another championship.

That is all.

DcupSheepNipples said:

Your Penis! All seven inches! Chop! Chop!:chainsaw:

lol!

that has been the funniest post i've ever read from you. nice break from all the doom and gloom

ajtomasi said:

lol!

that has been the funniest post i've ever read from you. nice break from all the doom and gloom

What doom and gloom, other than your future numb!

So are you putting up your Cock on the table or not? To be humane we can use a small guillotine rather than a cigar cutter if you lose!

As soon as Horry shot that ball I was yelling "Horry, Horry" just like last year. Unfortuantely, the ball somehow popped out. The shot was in! I think those damn Spurs put an invisible lid on the basket. That's the only explanation for how that shot popped out.

The Spurs are actually better than the Lakers this year. In order for the Lakers to win any games Kobe has to have an Iverson like game. The Spurs can win even if their superstar (Duncan) has a less than average game. The Laker dynasty is over in my opinion. Who knows what the Lakers will be like next year when Kobe leaves and they deal with Shaq's ever increasing weight problem.

Top Bottom