Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers are better than the Spurs.....

I freakin hat the Lakers,
i hat Shaq, everyone thinks he sooooo good, Okay take almost anyone that is 7-1 340Lbs, and trust me, they could do the exact same thing, and that stupid Gorilla Hulk never ever gets called for traveling, Its complete stupidness that they dont call Traveling or up and down's like 50% of the time

KG should have got MVP, not Duncan, he is the most boring player in the league to watch.

PoyeBoy said:
I freakin hat the Lakers,

KG should have got MVP, not Duncan, he is the most boring player in the league to watch.

KG will never be the MVP until he proves he can help a team win. Duncan is boring as hell. But his supporting cast isn't great either but he helped his team to the best record in the NBA and they might win it all. Gotta give it to Duncan.

muscle_geek said:

KG will never be the MVP until he proves he can help a team win. Duncan is boring as hell. But his supporting cast isn't great either but he helped his team to the best record in the NBA and they might win it all. Gotta give it to Duncan.

yeah, the only reason Duncan won is because his team had a better record, and he has won it before.

Im so glad someone agrees with me that Duncan is boring.

Shaq can guard Duncan, but the Lakers use other players on TD to rest shaq and keep him out of foul trouble.

TD goes over them, around them and past them easily.

LA is a better team, but who knows if they will show up 2 more times.

TD is crazy boring, and he's no MVP.

Kobe is the best player in the league by a mile. He's so good that he gets bored at times. He also takes way too many shots.
Kobe is better now skills-wise than MJ ever was....people will say I am nuts but watch older MJ highlights...Kobe is way ahead of him.

Kobe just doesn't understand teh flow of the game yet, and does not do the same job of making temmates better, as MJ did.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Shaq can guard Duncan, but the Lakers use other players on TD to rest shaq and keep him out of foul trouble.

TD goes over them, around them and past them easily.

LA is a better team, but who knows if they will show up 2 more times.

TD is crazy boring, and he's no MVP.

Kobe is the best player in the league by a mile. He's so good that he gets bored at times. He also takes way too many shots.
Kobe is better now skills-wise than MJ ever was....people will say I am nuts but watch older MJ highlights...Kobe is way ahead of him.

Kobe just doesn't understand teh flow of the game yet, and does not do the same job of making temmates better, as MJ did.

I agree that Kobe is more skilled than Jordan ever was. But he will never be the leader that Jordan was. You can almost see it on the faces of his teammates that they don't like him at all. Kobe put on some size, but he's still weak in the post. He's do gifted athletically that he gets away with being predictable. There are many times that Shaq is wide open, but Kobe just wants to shoot so he does. It would be interesting to see how Kobe does with a team without Shaq. My guess is that he wouldn't take a team very far.

Mark Madsen is the best on the Laker squad. Who cares if he can't score, he beats the shit out of people. Watch some of his fouls and watch him chase down a loose ball. It takes skill to pick up 4 fouls in 3 minutes. I'd hate to be in his way on a loose ball. He'll get the ball or kill anyone in his way. Go white boy!, go white boy....

muscle_geek said:

I agree that Kobe is more skilled than Jordan ever was. But he will never be the leader that Jordan was. You can almost see it on the faces of his teammates that they don't like him at all. Kobe put on some size, but he's still weak in the post. He's do gifted athletically that he gets away with being predictable. There are many times that Shaq is wide open, but Kobe just wants to shoot so he does. It would be interesting to see how Kobe does with a team without Shaq. My guess is that he wouldn't take a team very far.

Actually, there wasa game last year in the playoffs (I think against the kings) where Shaq had fouled out. It went to overtime. Kobe would bring the ball up court, and the entire Kings team knew he was going to shoot, and he still ored like 11 points in the overtime period.

it was the kind of playoff performance only Jordan could deliver.

Jordan didn;t win shit by himself either.

Kobe is an incredible talent and player. In my opinion and just looking at inidividuals, Tracy McGrady and Kevin Garnett are the two best players in the game. I'm looking forward to see what Kobe can do without Shaquille O'Neal on a regular basis and to see what he does over the course of his career. What is Kobe, 23? Maybe 24? Dude isn't even to his prime, but, neither is McGrady

MattTheSkywalker said:

I agree Kobe is great, Kobe is not MJ, Kobe is Kobe, two different players that have some similarities.

I agree, he takes way to many shots, but he does play good D, and is one of the best players all around.

I have watched basketball almost all of my early life, and Kobe is probably the best player I have ever seen. He has the most complete game I have ever seen. He is absolutely clutch. He can shoot, he can drive, he can dunk, he plays great defense. No other player in the NBA right now is anywhere near his level. There is just an obsession with big men in the NBA right now. They are great players, but Kobe is on another level.

McGrady is a great player also, but I still wouldn't mention him in the same breath as Kobe. He doesn't have that killer instinct, never say die, clutch, fight til the end attitude Kobe does, which is a big difference come playoff time.

That being said, I think the Spurs overall are a better team than the Lakers. Somehow they just always squander leads and get nervous and let L.A. come back. After that near choke job last night, I would be surprised if the Spurs do win.

Top Bottom