Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers and Nets NBA Finals!!!

CytoMel

Who saw game 7 of the Lakers and Kings game?

Lakers won in overtime!!! Way to go SHAQ, KOBE!!!!!! :fro:

I think the Lakers are gonna CRUSH the nat infested Nets!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!:)

superdave said:
Fuck the Lakers. They are tired.

Well, of course they're tired, they just got done winning a seven game series in OT.
It's nice that you're concerned about they're physical well-being, but don't worry, they only have to play four more games.:)

I hate the lakers and usually root for the underdogs. Being a Laker fan is just ridiculous to me. I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon

MaGilicuti said:
I hate the lakers and usually root for the underdogs. Being a Laker fan is just ridiculous to me. I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon

I guess that puts you on the underdog's bandwagon, the one that can't stand the success of a great team. That is quite a big bandwagon you're on.

And just curious, why is being a Laker fan ridiculous to you?:confused:

i like the lakers.. i liked them a lot more the previous three years.

i like the kings too. i liked them much more this year.

this year, the lakers just seem to be going through the motions, almost as if they're trying to see how little heart and emotion they can and still win a championship.

i was actually hoping for the kings to pull it out this year, solely on the fact that the kings showed more heart, like they wanted it more.

i just hope the lakers show more heart/pride/emotion/yearning/devotion/work ethic/etc in the finals..

Top Bottom