Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers and Nets NBA Finals!!!

Mike Bibby played with the heart of a champion. Chris Webber though..well, he's just not a winner. If he doesn't get that technical foul, Sac-town is in the Finals....I know you can't blame it on that, but you have to be a serious idiot to get a "T" in Game 7.

The Nets are tough. Is Kobe going to guard Kidd? Tiring....will it impact his "O"? If Paul Pierce can beatup NJ, what will Kobe do?

At the end of teh day, Lakers in 6.

Mysterio said:

Were not talking about those that acually are real fans of the Lakers but those that do go for ateam just because they see the success of one's accomplishments....those are the ones I hate.

Me too. To me, a fan is someone who sticks with their team through the thick and thin. Whether they win or lose, your at their games rooting them on. I've been a bucks fan for as long as I can remember. Sure it sucks that they aren't in the playoffs, but Im not going to go saying how much I love the lakers just because they win.

Mickey Knox said:

Me too. To me, a fan is someone who sticks with their team through the thick and thin. Whether they win or lose, your at their games rooting them on. I've been a bucks fan for as long as I can remember. Sure it sucks that they aren't in the playoffs, but Im not going to go saying how much I love the lakers just because they win.

i don't love the lakers because they win, neither do most that say they love the lakers. they love the lakers because they're fucking good. period. a good team should be followed.

i'm from cleveland. i fucking hate the cavs.. they fucking suck. they've always been one of the dullest, most boring teams out there.. and they've pretty much always sucked.. except for the 2 or 3 years they made it to the playoffs only to get drilled by the bulls.. but they were still boring then..

if the cavs ever start winning, and doing so in an exciting fashion with exciting players.. and they start showing heart and intensity.. i'll follow them and i'll like them too. i'm not on "the bandwagon".. i just like good teams.

decem said:

i don't love the lakers because they win, neither do most that say they love the lakers. they love the lakers because they're fucking good. period. a good team should be followed.

i'm from cleveland. i fucking hate the cavs.. they fucking suck. they've always been one of the dullest, most boring teams out there.. and they've pretty much always sucked.. except for the 2 or 3 years they made it to the playoffs only to get drilled by the bulls.. but they were still boring then..

if the cavs ever start winning, and doing so in an exciting fashion with exciting players.. and they start showing heart and intensity.. i'll follow them and i'll like them too. i'm not on "the bandwagon".. i just like good teams.

You get the point nigga! Your not bandwagon but there are many that are.

Top Bottom