Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my Test e powder legit? (pics)

Bro, the best you can do is sight test, smell test, and a melting point test. In this case with test e you should have a light pine smell, it should liteally melt in your fingrs at room temp rubbing it together. From there there is not much else you can do but do bloods before the cycle, and a few weeks in. With my test prop I tried to mix it at 200mg/ml and could not get it to hold...as it shouldnt. Try mixing a small amount at about 400mg/ml, adding small amounts of BB as you go. If it wont hold in suspension and crystalizes then you are probably good to go. Test e will normally not hold at that level.

I jst got my blood work back and my stuff is good to go, probably a bit too good. I am a bit embarrassed at how high my total test came back. At least it put my mind to rest!

im currently on another brand if test e test was high I switched to mi one two weeks ago do u think if I gt bloods n test is high then its legit ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

I can get test e to hold at 400 with the right ba/bb ratio

Wow, not bad. I am guessing the amount of BB is pretty high. Maybe then he could try 500mg...my idea was not very scientific in nature but I needed to try something to calm my doubts about my powder purity.

My thought process was that it would be difficult to hold at higher than normal concentrations, therefore somewhat verifying the test content????

With powders its a trust factor I guess, but I still was looking for a little proof. I did my bloods and I feel better now.

well it has like a.sweet smell n it melted btween mi fingers so thats a plus will switchin gear n gettin bloods sho that the.high test is.from mine 2 weeks being off the otha?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

well it has like a.sweet smell n it melted btween mi fingers so thats a plus will switchin gear n gettin bloods sho that the.high test is.from mine 2 weeks being off the otha?

I would say take a blood test, run the new stuff for a few weeks then redo the blood. You will have 2 samples to compare.

I usually like to run the first blood test once PCT is complete, also to see how I recovered from the cycle. Plus your 1st blood test is showing natural test, nothing else. In your case you have stopped taking the other test e for 2 weeks and really are jumping right back into a cycle. So if you are looking to seee if the new test e is good, taking one test now and one in a month.

Also factor in the amount you plan to inject and if the lab you use shws results over 1500 ng/dl, if not you may have trouble determining the strength. There are some guidelines and are usually based on the lab showing a max or not.

Ive got some numbers on base test levels based on the amount injected if you are interested...hope that helped some.

Top Bottom