Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Site Swelling

dude i had the same thing happen with qv enanthate in my right delt. it is from the high level of ba in QV enanthate. it felt like the pain was throbbing on and off with my heartbeat for about four days. after that i was fine i just made sure to mix it with deca or anything to make it less painful.

dannomight said:
dude i had the same thing happen with qv enanthate in my right delt. it is from the high level of ba in QV enanthate. it felt like the pain was throbbing on and off with my heartbeat for about four days. after that i was fine i just made sure to mix it with deca or anything to make it less painful.
That shit always makes me very sore. No matter where I put it I'm crippled. I'm running it by it self. I miss shooting deca or EQ with it, no pain.

dannomight said:
my buddy who got the rubber mallet treatment went to the ER and pretty much demanded they do something immediately. so they stripped him. strapped him. and pounded his ass. the doctor said he had to in order to break up the solution. what did you put in there?

Sounds like my last date.

Heating pads help with knots & can be effective in dissipating the stuff if its clumped up.

If you are doing a 3cc or larger injection, you should shoot into a larger muscle---quads, glutes, etc, not a smaller muscle like a deltoid (at least mine are smaller), that way its more easily & quickly absorbed/distributed.

All the best ; )

Top Bottom