Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to fight Mike Tyson

Imnotdutch said:
Different situation........

I have taken several tests and that is the range I get from them. I have been given 160 and 140 and numbers in between. I am not guessing that the test might be out by a bit........that is what the tests gave me. So it is different........very different.

Oh and we all know IQ tests are bullshit right?

it seems like most educated (PHD) members on this board have a very sarcastic additude.

im glad your not that way :D

i do think the test is bull shit. and i remember taking mine and them telling me how your IQ goes up and down..
depending on your brain activity. id like to be tested again i was young when i was tested. and i know my brian is ALOT more active now then before. very curiouse
i took it twice in my life but the first time i was to young to even remember the score.

how can i get a standard test..?

do only certine schools have the test open to the public?

BO-DEN

Standard conditions is just liek exam conditions. Check out Mensa......you normally get a quick test to do at home. If you get a good grade you get to take one under standard conditions before getting to be a member (told em to fuck off on the membership part hehee).

Sometimes unis run studies where they use IQ tests. Sometimes worth keeping your eyes open for them if you have a nearby uni.

Oh and Ph.Ds are becoming easier and easier to get. Much easier over here than in the USA. Thats what league tables will do to your education system.

BO-DEN said:

it seems like most educated (PHD) members on this board have a very sarcastic additude.

im glad your not that way :D

i do think the test is bull shit. and i remember taking mine and them telling me how your IQ goes up and down..
depending on your brain activity. id like to be tested again i was young when i was tested. and i know my brian is ALOT more active now then before. very curiouse
i took it twice in my life but the first time i was to young to even remember the score.

how can i get a standard test..?

do only certine schools have the test open to the public?

BO-DEN

Yip school teacher. Former career was biochemical research. The papers were about enzyme kinetics and thermodynamics.......and how they applied to one particular enzyme.

biteme said:

Very good numbers there. U are a school teacher right? What kind of papers have you written?

TC2 said:

I was refering to this post.

so your saying a strong, hard puncher couldnt knock someone out who is standing still, not even trying to block"because they are trained at taking punches"

you can get used to taking punches, but an accurate solid punch will still knock you out

biteme said:

U speak out of your ass like so many others, because you know not what U are talking about.
I had a good friend that was ranked 10th in the heavyweight division in the 70's. He fought Kenny Norton and Larry Holmes. His name is Bobby Mashburn, father of Jamaal Mashburn. He was my partner at work. We had many discussions about boxing and streetfighting.

:lmao:

Tell me you're joking.

supernav said:
There used an an illegal fight for money type matches called the Kumite. Was the basis of the movie Bloodsport starring Jean Claude Van Damme.

They wanted the BIGGEST and TOUGHEST street fighters in the world.

It attracted Boxsers, Bodybuilders, Bouncers, Martial Artists, Bikers, Wrestlers, Mercenaries, Navy Seals, you name it.

Rules were simple -- THERE WERE NO RULES!

Total blood sport. You go for his fucking throat til one gives up.

Do some research and guess which kind of attendants kicked ass the most, and which ones SUCKED the most.

To make a long story short -- the martial artists kept OWNING everybody.

meaning even if you beat Larry Holmes -- Bruce Lee would totaly kick your ass. :)

-= nav =-

well i'm not an expert on this subject, i will say this, the kumite never had the best boxers in the world participating in it.
and my money would be on larry holmes if he went up against bruce lee.
n

Top Bottom