Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to fight Mike Tyson

TC2 said:

Or those of us who train to be fighters.

I'm not even going to get into this again.

You guys with no fighting background(any style) against any trained fighter= you never eating solid food again.

I willing to bet that mike tyson could take anyone's on this board best shot and not even be fazed.

1- know who your refering too..."you guys with no fighting background"

iv been fighting & training long enough

and in my experience your additude about you hitting tyson and not being fazed is your biggest weakness.

IMO: this is the exact additude that made this fighter sooo sucsessful

there is a balance between being too confident and being over fearful of an enemy

if you cant see victory then victory is not possible.

your hesitation in any fight could put wires in your mouth.

your logic is flawed

BO-DEN

BO-DEN said:

1- know who your refering too..."you guys with no fighting background"

iv been fighting & training long enough

and in my experience your additude about you hitting tyson and not being fazed is your biggest weakness.

IMO: this is the exact additude that made this fighter sooo sucsessful

there is a balance between being too confident and being over fearful of an enemy

if you cant see victory then victory is not possible.

your hesitation in any fight could put wires in your mouth.

your logic is flawed

BO-DEN

do you fight professionally? just wondering.

The Nature Boy said:

Nah. I'm just a natural badass. Very athletic and fast. I've sparred with pro fighters and wrestled with trained wrestlers.
Shannon Briggs, heavyweight contender got his kicked by a University of Miami football player. My good friend beat the shit out of a Texas top ranked golden gloves boxer. Mashburn told me of stories of pro boxers getting their asses kicked in bars. 9 times out 10 a pro boxer will win in a streetfight. And I'm not deluded, most if not all heavyweight boxers in the top 50 would kick my ass. But I know I get could beat the shit out of some of the smaller ones. I'm getting tired of this now. Why do I feel the need to prove what I know? I need to get past this.

The Nature Boy said:

nope not yet.... but few of my friends do, and im very intrested in taking fighting seriously.

thing is i started this idea of do bodybuilding and i want to do some shows.. .see how far i can go... i love the trianing that i get for fighting. im alot more flexable and loose when i trian both now

BO-DEN

biteme said:

I could provide examples if you'd like, mr. 170 I.Q. (LOL) Did U take that test off of the interntet?

170? You remembered it wrong........

For the record Mr. I'm a jealous little bitch,

140-160 taken under standard conditions at uni, mensa, school (just for kicks).

You got that now? Goooooooooood.........

You wanna hear the rest seeing as I feel like making you sick......?

Ph.D + 20ish papers in international journals (BTW that is more than 4 times the number that most people with my years in research produced), 400+ bench (484 raw gym), 550 or so deadlift........all at 220lb.

Ok I got work to do now........have fun.

Imnotdutch said:

Ph.D + 20ish papers in international journals (BTW that is more than 4 times the number that most people with my years in research produced), 400+ bench (484 raw gym), 550 or so deadlift........all at 220lb.

there are alot of numbers between 140-160

my Iq was 128 i think the test can be off like 3 numbers

i guess from now on when people ask about my IQ ill just go ..
"128-148"

hell works for me

BO-DEN

Imnotdutch said:

Very good numbers there. U are a school teacher right? What kind of papers have you written?

Different situation........

I have taken several tests and that is the range I get from them. I have been given 160 and 140 and numbers in between. I am not guessing that the test might be out by a bit........that is what the tests gave me. So it is different........very different.

Oh and we all know IQ tests are bullshit right?

BO-DEN said:

there are alot of numbers between 140-160

my Iq was 128 i think the test can be off like 3 numbers

i guess from now on when people ask about my IQ ill just go ..
"128-148"

hell works for me

BO-DEN

Top Bottom