Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to fight Mike Tyson

Warpath said:
I predict biteme wins by a headlock.

You are a very wise man. Noone has ever escaped my infamous headlock. Deadly I tell you, Deadly. Just allow me to put the lock on you and see if you can get out. The last guy had to cry uncle in 1 second to avoid having his neck broke.

Warpath said:
I predict biteme wins by a headlock.

:lmao:

Anyone....anyone from here who reckons they can beat oscar de la hoya let alone Tyson in a fight has to be taking the piss.

Either that or they dont realise that size doesnt mean much when someones THE BEST IN THE WORLD at taking and throwing punches.

:D Ridiculous.

biggest_man_in_the_world said:

:lmao:

Anyone....anyone from here who reckons they can beat oscar de la hoya let alone Tyson in a fight has to be taking the piss.

Either that or they dont realise that size doesnt mean much when someones THE BEST IN THE WORLD at taking and throwing punches.

:D Ridiculous.

Here we go again from all the experts on fighting. Boxing is not fighting. U know not what U are talking about. Now wipe that smartass grin off your face, and get some education.

BO-DEN said:

i could give a shit if people believe me or not. the people that are usaully the most opinonated are the ones that havent fought since middleschool.

BO-DEN

Or those of us who train to be fighters.

I'm not even going to get into this again.

You guys with no fighting background(any style) against any trained fighter= you never eating solid food again.

I willing to bet that mike tyson could take anyone's on this board best shot and not even be fazed.

Last edited:
i could be wrong, but im going to hazard a guess and say that these guys wouldnt become world champion if everyone that works out could kick their asses

my money would be on tyson, round 1, 10 seconds in.

To all the dumbasses: I'm in a bad mood so I just don't give a shit if I insult U. I never said that I could whip Mike Tyson. Did U even bother to read the first post? TC2, if anyman stands there and lets me hit him with my bare fist, I'm going to fuck him up. Teeth will come out, etc. You can't train your face to take a shot from a bat or a powerful fist with a well placed punch. I'm not bragging, lots of men can punch that hard.

Ya, you could definately put the hurt on someone if you hit them Biteme, its actually making full, clean contact with the other persons face thats the hard part.

TC2 said:

I was refering to this post.

My bad. I think I know what you meant then.

Reactions: TC2
Top Bottom