Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to fight Mike Tyson

I just knocked out my standing floor fan.

I have to stop playing GTA Vice city for tonight.

It cheats.

coldblue1955 said:
hey i'm on your side! But if you somehow get eatin' ummm beatin' i'll pay for your hospital bill.

I hope U have several hundred thousand dollars. That is, if I even survived.

biteme said:
To all the dumbasses: I'm in a bad mood so I just don't give a shit if I insult U. I never said that I could whip Mike Tyson. Did U even bother to read the first post? TC2, if anyman stands there and lets me hit him with my bare fist, I'm going to fuck him up. Teeth will come out, etc. You can't train your face to take a shot from a bat or a powerful fist with a well placed punch. I'm not bragging, lots of men can punch that hard.

Well Yeah, You're gonna hurt them, but they are still gonna take it SO MUCH BETTER than anyone else would.

In any case, no boxer is gonna just stand there and let you hit him with your bare fist. That's like me saying 'IF RONNIE COLEMAN WASNT ON STEROIDS, MAYBE I COULD BE BIGGER THAN HIM, its your little daydream.

He'll have hit you 3 times before you even have a chance to make contact. And even if you do work your magical ground skills, you're not gonna get too much power on the ground. Plus, it's not gonna go the ground because you'll already be unconscious before it has a chance too.

Seriously, what are the chances of a pro boxer at least getting in one punch in a fight between you and them? I'd say very very high. Let's not forget that this pro boxer is gonna have bare knuckles too...

So... Pro Boxer+Bare Kuckles+at least 1 shot on you = You on the floor, battling to live.

The funnier thing is, you aren't even talking about any old pro boxer, you're talking about the best! That's really just taking the piss.

Anyway, Why don't you go and start a fight with a top boxer, take a video camera for someone to shoot it, and report back if you're still alive rather than shouting your mouth off about how you could take these 150lb boxers because they're only small.

Love internet tough guys.

I want you to fight tyson. But be sure, just as your at the handshake, you lean forward and say "How's my little porchmonkey doin' today, ready to look like a fool?"

I think its safe to say that no one on this board would have a chance in a fight with Mike Tyson.................not even close!

biggest_man_in_the_world said:

Well Yeah, You're gonna hurt them, but they are still gonna take it SO MUCH BETTER than anyone else would.

In any case, no boxer is gonna just stand there and let you hit him with your bare fist. That's like me saying 'IF RONNIE COLEMAN WASNT ON STEROIDS, MAYBE I COULD BE BIGGER THAN HIM, its your little daydream.

He'll have hit you 3 times before you even have a chance to make contact. And even if you do work your magical ground skills, you're not gonna get too much power on the ground. Plus, it's not gonna go the ground because you'll already be unconscious before it has a chance too.

Seriously, what are the chances of a pro boxer at least getting in one punch in a fight between you and them? I'd say very very high. Let's not forget that this pro boxer is gonna have bare knuckles too...

So... Pro Boxer+Bare Kuckles+at least 1 shot on you = You on the floor, battling to live.

The funnier thing is, you aren't even talking about any old pro boxer, you're talking about the best! That's really just taking the piss.

Anyway, Why don't you go and start a fight with a top boxer, take a video camera for someone to shoot it, and report back if you're still alive rather than shouting your mouth off about how you could take these 150lb boxers because they're only small.

Love internet tough guys.

U speak out of your ass like so many others, because you know not what U are talking about.
I had a good friend that was ranked 10th in the heavyweight division in the 70's. He fought Kenny Norton and Larry Holmes. His name is Bobby Mashburn, father of Jamaal Mashburn. He was my partner at work. We had many discussions about boxing and streetfighting.

biteme said:

U speak out of your ass like so many others, because you know not what U are talking about.
I had a good friend that was ranked 10th in the heavyweight division in the 70's. He fought Kenny Norton and Larry Holmes. His name is Bobby Mashburn, father of Jamaal Mashburn. He was my partner at work. We had many discussions about boxing and streetfighting.

Well that'll make you an expert alright.

Imnotdutch said:

Well that'll make you an expert alright.

I could provide examples if you'd like, mr. 170 I.Q. (LOL) Did U take that test off of the interntet?

Top Bottom