Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate Jay Cutler!!!

Falklands

Some people hate Jay because they think that Dexter or Ruhl should have finished 2nd over him in The Olympia. I hate Jay because he has taken every steroid by the truck load................and still has a big full head of hair - Bastard!!!

Falklands said:
Some people hate Jay because they think that Dexter or Ruhl should have finished 2nd over him in The Olympia. I hate Jay because he has taken every steroid by the truck load................and still has a big full head of hair - Bastard!!!

Dont really understand the point of this thread.........you must be bald....its OK.

Jay is a genetic freak. Yes, I sure his cycles are heavy but his genetics play a huge role in his physique.

Falklands said:

Take a deep breath bro…… It’s going to be all right!

Jay Rocks if you ask me….. A true ambassador to the sport!

How he keeps his hair???? That is a good question!

I grew up near Jay. I remember when he used to buy cows. He would buy a cow and have it delivered to a butcher! He would eat all that shit! The guy was not screwing around!

So basically, he uses Pantene Pro V for his natural waves. And basically, he'll follow that up with Pantene conditioner. Then basically he'll use Crew pomade to style it to his liking basically. And like he states in his video, his training is basically sloppy, but controlled form basically.

Taoiron said:
Take a deep breath bro…… It’s going to be all right!

Jay Rocks if you ask me….. A true ambassador to the sport!

How he keeps his hair???? That is a good question!

I agree,personally jay is my favorite. He just has the genetics to get away with it.

Top Bottom