Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate Jay Cutler!!!

If they go by "the new rules" Dexter will win. I think it's funny that they're coming out saying that now they're going to judge for symmetry and nice lines. That's what they were supposed to be doing all along... :rolleyes:

I like Jay, but his waist has grown a lot in the last couple years. I like him the best in 2001 and Ronnie the best in '98. I believe that Ronnie still would have won if he would have kept the same shape from '98. Ronnie will win this year.

Makavelli said:
If they go by "the new rules" Dexter will win. I think it's funny that they're coming out saying that now they're going to judge for symmetry and nice lines. That's what they were supposed to be doing all along... :rolleyes:

Yea, i think Dex definantly should do better then he does(especialy last year, that was bullshit). But Dexter isnt even competing in the O this year.

Makavelli said:

I like Jay, but his waist has grown a lot in the last couple years. I like him the best in 2001 and Ronnie the best in '98. I believe that Ronnie still would have won if he would have kept the same shape from '98. Ronnie will win this year.

Yeah I was at MSG when Ronnie won in '98 and I think he looked better then. Jay just has to tighten up his back, even then it may not be enough to knock out Ronnie.

flex2win said:
So basically, he uses Pantene Pro V for his natural waves. And basically, he'll follow that up with Pantene conditioner. Then basically he'll use Crew pomade to style it to his liking basically. And like he states in his video, his training is basically sloppy, but controlled form basically.

Fuck'n hilarious!!!

J prolly should win, but Ronnie will regardless. Champ will get preference from judges. Wish Dexter was in. Also, Caprise's muscle belly's are freaking crazy sick - but he needs to be bigger to even come close... :mix:

Top Bottom