Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate Jay Cutler!!!

Federox should place high this year too. I think he was placing right under ronnie and jay last year and he could not even work out his chest. He tore his pec in 4 places after not trining for 3 years, so he couldnt work out his chest at all, or so says the article i read.

asianlover said:
Federox should place high this year too. I think he was placing right under ronnie and jay last year and he could not even work out his chest. He tore his pec in 4 places after not trining for 3 years, so he couldnt work out his chest at all, or so says the article i read.

Fedorov has some outstanding bodyparts and others that need work. If he can balance everything he will be a threat.

Makavelli said:
Fedorov has some outstanding bodyparts and others that need work. If he can balance everything he will be a threat.

Federov is a future Mr.O and will go on to dominate the sport for years. He can afford to wait, his time will come.

riverrock said:
Federov is a future Mr.O and will go on to dominate the sport for years. He can afford to wait, his time will come.

Actually I think that Victor Martinez has more potential. He doesn't have any weak bodyparts, he just needs to nail his conditioning.

Top Bottom