Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate Jay Cutler!!!

jay cutler is definitley ur next mr. olympia, class act, well articulated, a great example in how he handles himself and represents the sport. we are lucky to have him.

slat1 said:
I grew up near Jay. I remember when he used to buy cows. He would buy a cow and have it delivered to a butcher! He would eat all that shit! The guy was not screwing around!

hey i grew up a few miles from him... but since hes about 11 years older then me, i didn;t know him, but i did go to hs with his cousin :) . My cousin is about the same age and went to the same high school as him. he saw him talking with another kid years later and he said.. "its a lot of work and its a lot o drugs." lol.. can't wait to meet him , hes a big boy

i met jay about 4 weeks ago in a bb contest in biloxi.. worked out with him for a short time on the finish of mine... class act... super guy, and did not act arogant at all.. answers all questions from anybody and is a genetic freak to beat all... HUGE... to say the least..

I heard Jay eats his beef by the cow alright! However, that Russian Dude Alex Federov is going to come out of no-where after Ronnie clinches a record 9 Mr.O in a couple of years time and retires. He'll come out of no-where to win.....Just like Ronnie in fact!

Fuck Ronnie Coleman. It would be nice to have a MR. O that doesnt have a huge nasty gut and looks like a pregnant woman. I would much rather see Jay or a couple others win it. Do you guys thunk there are going to implement the new rules at the O? I know they have at other contest. I the do go by the new rules for the O, with Jay only doing this 1 contest this year, Ronnie has no chance at all.

Top Bottom