Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans?

Seashell said:

:D Just making sure...

I hope you notice that BigDawg and I are representin for the Society today while everyone else is out partying and having fun ... Hardrock too, doing his janitor thing... I expect we'll get good xmas bonuses this year for displaying such dedication, right?

Damn good idea, bonuses for us.

I get still my special xmas bonus from you on top of that right ;)

Seashell said:
Hot AND humble whatta combo! :D

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll keep this avatar.. kinda strikes me as a bit of a hovitar... :rolleyes: But at least with this one, nobody could recognize me. :)

So quiet on here without all the yankees eh?

Hovitar hardly it is pretty taste full Seashell.
Yeah the bored is super slow with the yankees having there turkey day. I like that ours is earlier but we have to figure away out that we get a 4 day weekend too that rocks.

From Zero said:
By the way, the term "yankee" offends me. I hate you. Stupid fucking racist Canadians.

LOLOL Oh don't get your boxers in a bunch, you're just mad because for once the canucks outnumber you. Moo-hahah! :D

PS. It's hat, not hate. Get it right yankee.

dayna4u2nv said:

Hovitar hardly it is pretty taste full Seashell.
Yeah the bored is super slow with the yankees having there turkey day. I like that ours is earlier but we have to figure away out that we get a 4 day weekend too that rocks.

You're right, we need to somehow acquire another national holiday for this weekend.. it blows being at work when so many people are off..:(

I love the quote in your sig... :lmao:

Seashell said:

LOLOL Oh don't get your boxers in a bunch, you're just mad because for once the canucks outnumber you. Moo-hahah! :D

PS. It's hat, not hate. Get it right yankee.

Mooo-hahaha!!!
Canuck POWER!!!:lmao:

Top Bottom