Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans?

:D So what's on the agenda for your day off tomorrow?

I'm jealous. I'll think of you, sleeping in, all nice and cozy when I'm on the evil ski machine at 5... :bawling: Or will you not even be home from partying at that time yet? :elephant:

Seashell said:
:D So what's on the agenda for your day off tomorrow?

I'm jealous. I'll think of you, sleeping in, all nice and cozy when I'm on the evil ski machine at 5... :bawling: Or will you not even be home from partying at that time yet? :elephant:

The plan is to be home before sunrise!

On Friday my agenda is to get up and lift my head off pillow to determine state of mind, then once that has been done get off my ass and head to the gym.

The rest of the day will be spent running around and getting a bunch of shit done I have been putting off.

Don't be jealous! I would much rather be at work like you and won't be enjoying myelf at all :rolleyes:

Bigdawg1468 said:
...Don't be jealous! I would much rather be at work like you and won't be enjoying myelf at all :rolleyes:

Riiiiight.. :splat:

Well have a good time tonight, and watch out for that herd of ladies that keeps grabbin on the booty! I hear they're getting quite brazen these days.. *lol*

Seashell said:

Riiiiight.. :splat:

Well have a good time tonight, and watch out for that herd of ladies that keeps grabbin on the booty! I hear they're getting quite brazen these days.. *lol*

No kiddin, you women nowadays, I just wish *snif* that you would realize I have feelings and a personality *snif* and don't wanna be treated like an object!

Last edited:
sexy

Mike Modano looks sexy on the cover of Men's Fitness this month....thats all I know about. I don't understand how he could be having serious money problems when he makes many million every year. Unless he was a total idiot and invested everything in a single fund....in that case he could have some trouble....in that case he's also a moron and probably deserves it. Diversify that portfolio There's also been some shakeup in dallas, defense totally rearranged, modano is now captain, turco sat out training camp and a few other things....

Re: sexy

kingsbury said:
Mike Modano looks sexy on the cover of Men's Fitness this month....thats all I know about. I don't understand how he could be having serious money problems when he makes many million every year. Unless he was a total idiot and invested everything in a single fund....in that case he could have some trouble....in that case he's also a moron and probably deserves it. Diversify that portfolio There's also been some shakeup in dallas, defense totally rearranged, modano is now captain, turco sat out training camp and a few other things....

It is definitly a money thing, the report I caught a few weeks back said he even addressed the team about it and apologized for letting it affect his play.

Bigdawg1468 said:

No kiddin, you woman nowadays, I just wish *snif* that you would realize I have feelings and a personality *snif* and don't wanna be treated like an object!

BWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA! :lmao:

Oh wait... are you being serious? :D

Just remember, when someone grabs your butt, it's not always the unsuspecting person that's standing right behind you. :D :good:

Seashell said:

Just remember, when someone grabs your butt, it's not always the unsuspecting person that's standing right behind you. :D :good:

Well that can be a good things as sometimes the ones standing right behind are scary looking LOL.

Top Bottom