Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Help....

HaMaDeeN

Hi all am glad im a member here i really need help
about the hgh im thinking to take it 5 days a week 2iu each day for 6 months
plus adding with it :

test @ 600/week for 16 weeks
eq @ 400/week for 14 weeks

then after that doing pct and another cycle

tren
winny
test prop

how is it ? will the hgh will give a good decent rersults need ur advise plz.....

plus adding with it :

tren
winny
test prop

how is it ? will the hgh will give a good decent rersults need ur advise plz.....

2ui a day will be good for fat loss if that's what you expect to achieve.

It depends on your age and natty HGH production. I am in my late 30's and I didn't see superb results with 2ius ED M-F. I am increasing it to 5ius and see how that goes.

plus adding with it :

tren
winny
test prop

I prefer using it daily. At 2iu your main effect that you will see is some dramatic fat loss.

IMO, bump to at least 4iu per day..
And no need to do 5 on and 2 off if you have the money..

My Domestic Big Pharma HGH At 2 IU /day is amazing for fat loss for me. Insane vascularity too.
Now I am sure someone will say how their amazing Chineese HGH works great for them at 50 IUs /day. Then go on to say Chineese HGH is just as good as Domestic. Simply amazing what people believe as truth.

My Domestic Big Pharma HGH At 2 IU /day is amazing for fat loss for me. Insane vascularity too.
Now I am sure someone will say how their amazing Chineese HGH works great for them at 50 IUs /day. Then go on to say Chineese HGH is just as good as Domestic. Simply amazing what people believe as truth.

All depends on your source.

Domestic 'Big Pharma' huh? Doesn't sound like NovoNordisk or Lilly to me but what do I know.

ya i think to 2iu is good if disnt c good results maybe i will increase
and what abd out the 2 day off or 1 day off dose it matter ?

Top Bottom