Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey all you Platz Peeps!

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Hey you Plat members.
We have a contest going on right here on Elite Fitness that you and only you guyz can vote on.
Your votes will be for the winner of the Recomp Contest that Big Rick Rock started here;

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ing-contest-8-000-hard-cash-prize-730711.html

If you have not yet checked this out you all really need to. We need your response to make this a worthwhile venture. The more overall votes we have the better this competition will be for the entire board and of course the better it will be for the competitors.

You should go here too and visit each of the comptitors logs;

Moya - Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition, Moya's Log of Insanity

Pete - Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

RickO - 12wk Shred-a-thon

Bader - bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Shibs - Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

Roxy - 84 Days...T Contest Log

psizzle - NEW & IMPROVED - psizzle EF contest log

Gymjunkie - Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

wcjcMr.O - SUB NOW!!! wcjcMr.O's Contest LOG!!!

25homes - The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

And last but not least you can even go here and do the Karma bookie vote thing for your favs;

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/k...reases-their-lifts-most-next-week-736377.html

So there you go guyz. Now no excuses not to know and see whats going on that each of you need to be involved in.
This is by us, for us, and about us, so please do your part here and check it out, vote karma if you wanna, post comments and advice in the contestents logs, believe me it will be very welcome, and finally when the time comes vote for the winner!
Thanks all and my very best to you.
Zed:evil:

Last edited:
Good deal !!!

Thanks broly!

Bumpity

OK this is just from memory but I think that BRR put that in the original post that I linked to.
I will check it out and if it is in there I will copy and paste it here.
But he may not have put that in either too. So if not I will also let you know that.:evil:

Much thanks Arab! Appreciate it bro.:evil:

Boompaboompa

Top Bottom