Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vote Here for George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winners

Please help select the top three member transformations. The pictures are below.

• wcjcMr.O

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • moya

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Peterlumberjack

Votes: 51 78.5%
  • psizzle_8

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • gymjunkie09

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • bader85

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • 25homes

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • RickO'Shea

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vote Here for George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

Yea... fair deal... I kinda feel like a shit ass for voting now.... :S Ahhh well...

Re: Vote Here for George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

Yeah, I will wait also. There are some good transformation here!

He has two pms now,and is currently online ,one with the link to this poll,so he is aware of this.

shibs' pics can be found in his log, there is a link to photobucket with his before and afters...

this voting will be much better... and then with another set of votes coming in from the mods, this seems to be fair competition now...

voted.. very tuff to pick 3.. u all did a great job

Hey thanks fellas! and thank you radar, they were in the elitefitness gallery, but not my personal gallery. They're there now though. Appreciate it everyone!

I was at work trying to message you back on my phone when I first got your message radar. Appreciate it a lot bro!

Thanks! It's on guys!

George, i would apperciate it if you would add shibs name to the polls

PLJ running away with it on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom