Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all members and mods regarding The Contest

Final pics are due April 15th on a Thursday someone said? Why not make that a friday? Be easier for a lot of people... like me lol :) just saying.

And thanks zed, you have been the most supportive bro here by far. You comment on EVERYONES log almost every day, and if I miss a day of logging I know you'll be on my ass hahahaha :D
but really it takes a lot to keep up with everyone, thanks bro you've helped me out a ton.
were are the rest of your pics? didn't see anything in the gallery the whole comp?:confused:

I've been posting them on my log you can check them out there. but that's good to know that's a friday lol i'll be ready :)

yup. gotta start tanning lol i'm excited because i haven't went through a lot of effort with my pics and they don't really do me justice, so we'll see what happens with the last ones :)

Bump

Bump

And again...BUMP!

I sent pm to rick rock like 5 days ago haven't heard back can't do my pics til sat morn I'm out of town for work lil un expected hope everyone ok with that really don't have option I entered about 10 days late so don't think it gives me any advantages I'd trade the 10 days for 12 hours any time

I sent pm to rick rock like 5 days ago haven't heard back can't do my pics til sat morn I'm out of town for work lil un expected hope everyone ok with that really don't have option I entered about 10 days late so don't think it gives me any advantages I'd trade the 10 days for 12 hours any time

Don't think anyone's gonna mind bro...I might not even be able to get them up until Saturday myself...I'm workn two jobs now so its tough, kinda cut into my training and didn't get quite as lean as I wanted but gotta pay those bills tho

Top Bottom