Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all members and mods regarding The Contest

Lol and i will bump it!

I just wanna say right here and right now that all you peeps in this competition have come so far. You have all grown physically beyond my expectations for every one of you without a doubt. But more importantly you have all grown as human beings too and I find that every bit as impressive as your physical gains.
I really dont have any idea how the vote will go for all of you in this but I can say that its gonna be an excellent race to the finish, ALL INCUDED!
I really do wish that I could have been right here with you as a fellow competitor but that was not in my cards this time around. Hopefully there will be another of these next year. I will certinally be pushing for it as a mod.
Regardless of what has come down the pike at you, you have stared it right in the face and got the job done. For me that is RESPECT for each and everyone of you.
From my heart to each of you may God smile upon you and yours.
Blessing and best of luck to all.
Yours
Zed

OH and let it be known that this is important and needs to be near the top so I will bump at least once per day!

Good looks as always zed...was checking mirror hard today. .think I can give that avatar pic all it can handle by the end of this thing...all goes well think I can look btr...which at start wth my before pic most ppl would have said there no way in 90 days well about 82 for my late entry

I just wanna say right here and right now that all you peeps in this competition have come so far. You have all grown physically beyond my expectations for every one of you without a doubt. But more importantly you have all grown as human beings too and I find that every bit as impressive as your physical gains.
I really dont have any idea how the vote will go for all of you in this but I can say that its gonna be an excellent race to the finish, ALL INCUDED!
I really do wish that I could have been right here with you as a fellow competitor but that was not in my cards this time around. Hopefully there will be another of these next year. I will certinally be pushing for it as a mod.
Regardless of what has come down the pike at you, you have stared it right in the face and got the job done. For me that is RESPECT for each and everyone of you.
From my heart to each of you may God smile upon you and yours.
Blessing and best of luck to all.
Yours
Zed
Thanks Zed you've been very helpful and and very supportive to everyone of us throughout this whole thing.........you're a good dude in my book

Final pics are due April 15th on a Thursday someone said? Why not make that a friday? Be easier for a lot of people... like me lol :) just saying.

And thanks zed, you have been the most supportive bro here by far. You comment on EVERYONES log almost every day, and if I miss a day of logging I know you'll be on my ass hahahaha :D
but really it takes a lot to keep up with everyone, thanks bro you've helped me out a ton.

Its important so it gets bumped!

Top Bottom