Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all members and mods regarding The Contest

ya it seems like most of you guys are on the east coast. So i wont be able to get my pics up till probably around 7pm pacific time. maybe later. I dont get off work till 330. So it will be pretty late for you guys when my pics go up

Don't think anyone's gonna mind bro...I might not even be able to get them up until Saturday myself...I'm workn two jobs now so its tough, kinda cut into my training and didn't get quite as lean as I wanted but gotta pay those bills tho
im in the same boat with you brother. i'm gonna try for late friday, if not it'll be sometime saturday too. i'm sure it'll be ok. school has been kicking my ass this past month. doesn't matter though, this has been a hell of a ride. :)

All I can say you all are one hell of a group of peeps. Some out of work completely. Some working 2 jobs. Some just bustin ass on one job. But no whining out of any of you about your situations. Just a lot of good competition and a lot of dam hard training.
Am very happy to call you all my peeps!
Very best of luck to each of you!

Thanks zed I have been out of work cause job seasonal so I take any work I can get during off season and just happen to get 3 days worth this week and couldn't not take it I like my electric hopeful it stays on til I'm back and can pay some of the bill!!
Thanks for all support I wouldnt be close to were I'm at without your help zed hopeful the pics will prove that think I got avatR beat which makes it all worth it to me

does anyone know the items we need for the photos? i'm getting mine done tomorrow midday.. an urgent answer would be appreciated

Top Bottom