Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vote Here for George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winners

Please help select the top three member transformations. The pictures are below.

• wcjcMr.O

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • moya

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Peterlumberjack

Votes: 51 78.5%
  • psizzle_8

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • gymjunkie09

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • bader85

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • 25homes

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • RickO'Shea

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vote Here for George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

the first 3 contestants look great. I'd have to say its hard to tell because of the size of the pic and the lack of full body shots..I'd like to see the legs also!

Re: Vote Here for George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

not 100% on this. supposed to leave tomorrow, but im still trying to get some clarification.

Damn homey! Congrats man! Proud of you, you represent EF very well boss.

the winners are in.. there will be 2 going. I'm not gonna say who yet, I will let the big boss announce it... but there will be an announcement soon so be a lil patient.

I thought there was supposed to be three finalists no??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom