Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all members and mods regarding The Contest

Thanks hunny pie!

All yall...
You know, Ive been looking back through each of your logs on here and I really am pleaaed with what I see there. Here you all are competing for a cash prize along with other possibilities.
And what do I see? I see every dam one of you peeps supporting each other. I am amazed at you galz and guyz. For your information this is not "normal" in our society today in America.
I feel that this speaks pretty dam much about each of you and your values.
I am impressed with all of and very proud of each and every one of you.
You, each of you are gr8 peeps and I am happy and proud to know the little bit of you that I do.
Regards and truely my best for all of you.
Zed

All yall...
You know, Ive been looking back through each of your logs on here and I really am pleaaed with what I see there. Here you all are competing for a cash prize along with other possibilities.
And what do I see? I see every dam one of you peeps supporting each other. I am amazed at you galz and guyz. For your information this is not "normal" in our society today in America.
You, each of you are gr8 peeps and I am happy and proud to know the little bit of you that I do.
Zed
awwwwwww shux...makin me all blushy.

All yall...
Zed

Thanks Zed! That is a huge compliment to all of us. I've come to think of the other competitors as friends and it's been cool to follow their progression. Not to say there isn't a little trash talk here and there...(cough cough...Rick) but it keeps it fun!

Thanks for all your support Zed! You've been a great help to all of us! :)

needto picked a pretty stand-up group of people here to sponsor...
yes, in the gym i am very competitive, but i also like to see others succeed... seems like all of us are doing a great job here...

congrats on the mentorship status Zed, truly deserved...

KILL THAT SHIT!!! :evil:

A great group of peers... as I said from the beginning, I only compete with myself, and trust me.. I am enough. Incredible commitment on everyone's part. The transformations in only a month have been impressive.

much thanks moya!

Ok my good competitors....THE BETS ARE ON!
Thanks to the help of my good friend, fellow Elite Mentor and Karma Bookie Stevesmi, we are gonna have some bets going on all yall!
I cant tell you right now what the betting scenario is but I think it will be fitting.
You guyz are welcome to bet, too just fyi.
So tomorrow is the day and I will copy and paste the link here for you.
You all be tuff and get your bets on!
Plz make it a point to drop in and thank Stevesmi for his part in this guyz. Itwas a lot of work for both of us but mostly him.

Yeah you definitely deserve the mentor position. You have been mentoring me excellently. For which I'm exceedingly gratefully.

Top Bottom