Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

90 day transformation contest!!!!please read!!!!!!!!!

I'm in, been lurking for a while, and It's time to get some new fire under my butt...!!!,
Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

I will either do a supplements gift card thru Needtobuildmuscle or CASH, whichever the winner prefers.

Gunning for the bragging rights at least here right. We will make the winner a nice banner for his sig and if he is not plat I will make him plat

Just another reason why ELITE is the BEST DAMN SITE ONLINE.

The Admin, Mods and Mentors are always looking out for us.

The member community makes this site. Without members we would be nowhere, but its the MODS and VETS that make this site really special. The wealth of knowledge here and the selfless acts like this and others I have seen through the years, is humbling to say the least.

People like Stevesmi, going into there own damn pocket to pay for a product so WE can have a contest like this......truly a selfless act.

Im glad to be a part of this community and I wouldnt want to be anywhere else.

I wont be entering in this contest. But Damn guys. Thank you so much for pulling your resources together to make this possible for our community.

Now guys, GO OUT AND KILL THAT SHIT and make us all proud

thanks bro. appreciate that. and the rest of your post i 100% agree with.

radar is going through some health issues right now and he is being very self-less himself offering to chip in. it shows how much he cares about the site.

Well Dam JonnyRocks!
This is one very selfeless act on your part bro and I very much respect that!
I too am gonna donate but not telling anybody bur JR what. But I can tell you all, whoever wins and gets it will be very happy and very surprized!
My hats off to all my other bro mods on here and of course always for Nate and EF
A Gr8 Place to call Home!

Top Bottom