Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vote Here for George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winners

Please help select the top three member transformations. The pictures are below.

• wcjcMr.O

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • moya

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Peterlumberjack

Votes: 51 78.5%
  • psizzle_8

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • gymjunkie09

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • bader85

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • 25homes

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • RickO'Shea

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vote Here for George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

Hey thanks fellas! and thank you radar, they were in the elitefitness gallery, but not my personal gallery. They're there now though. Appreciate it everyone!

Hey,

I'm trying to work with you, but do you have regular size pics with your face not cropped out? The ones in your gallery are just tiny thumbnail size pics.

Re: Vote Here for George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

im thinking most voters are only chosing one when they have the choice to pick their favorite 3... at least the current polls would suggest that...
either way this is much bettter...

Thanks GS. :) awesome.

p sizzle... MEEE HEEE YEEEEEEEOOOOWWWW ;) <3

ya peeps, make sure to PICK THE TOP THREE for your votes, not just the number one guy

Congrats to all of you! You all look great! :)

voted! Great job guys

1- place.........PLJ

2- place.........

3rd- place......,

lol! like i'm gonna tell you guys :)

thanks radar, getting your nod of approval means the world to me!
I have spent days reading through your threads trying to absorb as much of your knowledge as possible.
:RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom