Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all members and mods regarding The Contest

look man, you need to calm down... ive done nothing but speak positively about everyone during this contest...
and if ive asked to see some leg pics from people not posting them... there is absolutely nothing wrong with that... especially when a person states 'i could easily get my legs to blow up'...
you started this contest looking waaaaaay better than all of us... but it seems like you dont realise this is a TRANSFORMATION contest...
you looked the best to start with... that leaves you less room to go...
i looked like shit when i started, lumberjack had a LOT more bodyfat when he started, and we have made the most CHANGE...
this is my OPINION... no need for you to get upset because of that... it is very clear you are the best looking, but this is not a bodybuilding contest...
if anything ive done nothing but try to help the people competing against me with the best advice i can give...
there are still 3 weeks to go...

thanks for the recognition here everyone, i appreciate it.

I agree theres nothing wrong with pride. We should all be very proud of what weve done in a relatively short period of time. Everyone has made a lot of sacrifices in order to make these improvements.

I dont think that bringing up the amount of gear being cycled is relevant. Thats all part of the contest and not being considered when judging.

Not to mention, there isn't really a loser in this contest........everyone who competes is going to come out feeling like they won no matter if they did or not.....

So debating over the 'winner' is somewhat of a moot point

Well said liff!

make this thread a sticky after I took it down again I fucking dare you to!!!!!!!!!! I make the stickies on this site... ME and only me and that is for good reason. I have explained this to everyone a thousand damn times already. I will not explain it again. If you are not me and you are not rick or the owner. then do not stick a thread on this site ever!!!! Damn place starts to look like one huge forum full of stickies damn it

Ok....Ive been slapped and prolly deserved it.....
Got the message my man.
Peace out.

But it is hard not to take that dare man...LOL

Ok....Ive been slapped and prolly deserved it.....
Got the message my man.
Peace out.

But it is hard not to take that dare man...LOL

I can see the mod logs and who takes action on threads and shit. So if anyone does anything I can see it... I don't know why anyone would do exactly what I tell them not to do.. UNless they just felt like not being a mod anymore?

Teasin bro, just teasin..:D:heart:

Top Bottom