Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all members and mods regarding The Contest

Yeah.....IDK how it got unstickied but believe I am working on getting it back to sticky status.LOL...
Till then everybody BUMP it up every chance you get!:evil::splat::splat::splat::strider36:destroy:

Ok my good peeps we are stikied again. Everyone please take a moment and go AAPs profile page and thank him for puttin us back up here.

So whose ahead so far? I've been following moya's log and thatbloke's but I haven't had the chance to keep up with them all and write my own!

thatblokes not in the contest bro, and no one is ahead. the voting isnt done till the final pics april 15

I know he isn't, I was just saying I wish I had time to follow everyones logs.

Good to know, I look forward to it!

what do you mean 'no one's ahead'?...
...i would say lumberjack and I have OBVIOUSLY made the most change...

lol i think the biggest change you have made this contest is your arrogance. I thought rick o' was a little conceded in the beggining but DANG moya I think your heads gotten bigger than your back!!! ya your back looks good, so what? youve gotten cut and stayed about the same weight you were in the beginning. i dont think im one to talk s*** but you have alot of weaknesses, mainly your bird chest and baby arms, just saying. lol

LJ HAS made alot of progress, he looks awesome. He's got a great attitude as well. Why dont you stop complaining about how some people arent posting leg pics or isnt doing this or that in the contest and worry about yourself!!! the judging isnt up to you anyway, thanks god since you obviously think your the greatest thing since sliced bread.

also remember your on about double the gear im on and much more gear than some people in this contest and im probably on the least amount.

sorry to the mods for this post, this little guy has just been pissin me off for a while with all the complaining and arrogance.

lol i think the biggest change you have made this contest is your arrogance. I thought rick o' was a little conceded in the beggining but DANG moya I think your heads gotten bigger than your back!!! ya your back looks good, so what? youve gotten cut and stayed about the same weight you were in the beginning. i dont think im one to talk s*** but you have alot of weaknesses, mainly your bird chest and baby arms, just saying. lol

LJ HAS made alot of progress, he looks awesome. He's got a great attitude as well. Why dont you stop complaining about how some people arent posting leg pics or isnt doing this or that in the contest and worry about yourself!!! the judging isnt up to you anyway, thanks god since you obviously think your the greatest thing since sliced bread.

also remember your on about double the gear im on and much more gear than some people in this contest and im probably on the least amount.

sorry to the mods for this post, this little guy has just been pissin me off for a while with all the complaining and arrogance.

He's put on like 12 lbs since the beginning of his log man. Nothing wrong with being proud of yourself for all your hard work.

He's put on like 12 lbs since the beginning of his log man. Nothing wrong with being proud of yourself for all your hard work.

and ive put on about 20 on half the gear. so what? your right there is NOTHING wrong with that as im very proud as well. but going into others logs and writing stuff like " and i have obviously surpassed the leanness of your last pics" referring to rick o shea's log, its like, congratulations moya good for you. I just think he has the worst attitide out of anyone in this contest and is the most conceded as well.

yes moya you look pretty good. do I think you've made the most dramatic change? no not even close. you should have spent more time and energy on those arms and chest to match your back, now that would have been a pretty crazy change. just my thoughts.

there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, a line i feel was crossed by moya a few weeks ago.

Top Bottom