Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gw 1516 & aicar log

I'd love to hear your results with aicar. I'm just finishing up my sarmsearch GW and I was pretty impressed to say the least. I'm thinking of running it for several months on end with test.

same here bro! im following .. i love sarmssearchs gw! its my new love, i will be watching how it works with aicar, i read alot of good claims.. i will be following closely.

Wait im alittle confused by the post are you running the gw/aicar at the same time as the the tren/winny? sorry bro..if so it going to be hella hard to judge whats giving you what results there buddy

If i misunderstood your post, im sorry, im half asleep its in the wee hours of the night est time.

Wait im alittle confused by the post are you running the gw/aicar at the same time as the the tren/winny? sorry bro..if so it going to be hella hard to judge whats giving you what results there buddy

If i misunderstood your post, im sorry, im half asleep its in the wee hours of the night est time.

Nah, I'm now runnig "just" Osta, S4 and GW. I was just thinking about adding aicar and maybe some juice to few last weeks or more likely to next cycle, since this combo seems quite perfect like this. Aicar seems to be pretty hyped up according to what I have red so far, I may pass that conpletely, but if it really works well witth GW, I will give it a try in my next run.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Nah, I'm now runnig "just" Osta, S4 and GW. I was just thinking about adding aicar and maybe some juice to few last weeks or more likely to next cycle, since this combo seems quite perfect like this. Aicar seems to be pretty hyped up according to what I have red so far, I may pass that conpletely, but if it really works well witth GW, I will give it a try in my next run.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

ok i had a feeling i didnt read this correctly.Keep this posted.I am very interested in the combination as well.I love my sarmssearch gw.

Is this log posted somewhere else? I'm planning to research and run a cycle of this myself. Would love to hear your experience.

Top Bottom