Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle Deca and Anavar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookie Builder

I'm 27 5'10 215lbs about 18% body fat.

I know my BF is probably Still too high to begin cycling but I'm starting to get anxious. I've been in the gym pretty much every day for the last 6 mos and dropped 28 lbs. my diet is I wake up to a cup of steel oats and a piece of fruit or an egg white omelette and 1/2 cup veggies mid morning i eat a banana and reduced fat peanut butter then i hit the gym. on mondays Its 45 min cardio, chest and tris, tues 90 mins cardio abs, wed 45 min cardio, back and bis, thurs 90 min cardio abs, fri 20 min cardio legs and shoulders. After gym its cup and half of tuna 1/4 avocado and half a tomatoe ; OR 1 chicken breast and 1 cup of rice in salsa verde( tomatillos, jalepeno, onion, and green peppers); OR strip steak(MR) and mixed greens. Mid afternoon usually just a cup of home made trail mix(nuts, berries raisins) for dinner whole wheat pasta in extra virgin olive oil and grilled shrimp; OR Turkey meat loaf with veggies and side caesar no dressing; or chili( high protien low fat but high in sodium). One rand one day a week I mix it up with "cheat food" just to throw off my metabolism. my goal is to get down to about 190 and be ready for this year at the beach. I've been a "fat guy" for as long as i can remember. I've done some home work and a cycle of deca 200 and anavar seems sufficient for what my goals are. my proposed cycle is as follows: two shots deca a week totaling 400mg for 10 wks and 45 mg of anavar a day for 10 wks. PCT would be 50 mg clomid a day for ten days beginning on first day of week 11.

Thats what i am doing(diet and work out) and thats what I plan to do(cycle). If anyone has any input please let me know if this proposed cycle would be helpful in reaching my goals.

After some research I've modified my proposed cycle:

200mg a wk test-e 12 wks

400mg a wk Deca 10 wks

45mg ed Anavar wks 2-8

20/20/20-40/40/40/-60/60/60/-80/80/80/-60/60/60/-40/40/40/x2 Clen Wks1,4,7,10

PCT
50mg clomid ed 10 days beginning after last of deca
20mg nolva ed week 7-10
.25 arimidex eod during
Hows that??

not bad, also I need advice too, I am going to start my first cycle of AAS.
The first week I think I take 20mg of superdrol and 35mg of Anav The second week 20mg of superdrol and 40mg of turinabol The third week: 20 mg of superdrol and 40mg of turinabol
The fourth week: 30mg to 40mg of stanozolol and turinabol the fifth week: 40mg to 40mg of stanozolol and turinabol The sixth week: 50mg to 40mg of stanozolol and turinabol
What do you think of this oral cycle? I bought LIV52 for liver protection, will it be enough?

not bad, also I need advice too, I am going to start my first cycle of AAS.
The first week I think I take 20mg of superdrol and 35mg of Anav The second week 20mg of superdrol and 40mg of turinabol The third week: 20 mg of superdrol and 40mg of turinabol
The fourth week: 30mg to 40mg of stanozolol and turinabol the fifth week: 40mg to 40mg of stanozolol and turinabol The sixth week: 50mg to 40mg of stanozolol and turinabol
What do you think of this oral cycle? I bought LIV52 for liver protection, will it be enough?

yea bro thats a lot of oral. I'm not the biggest expert and am actually quite novice, but if you were to find a substitute for even one of those you'd be a lot better off. Hopefully someone more experienced with those in particular will review your post and be able to steer you in a better direction. lots of great advice on here bro just have to seek the more experienced guys. good luck.

for the rookie, make sure your diet stays tight. I dont see a need for deca in your cycle to be honest but i do love deca, just get a bloat from it. thank god you added test, for cuttiong i would have done prop or suspension, but at least you it in there. i would also add some hcg to pct. good luck and update this with your results.

After some research I've modified my proposed cycle:

200mg a wk test-e 12 wks

400mg a wk Deca 10 wks

45mg ed Anavar wks 2-8

20/20/20-40/40/40/-60/60/60/-80/80/80/-60/60/60/-40/40/40/x2 Clen Wks1,4,7,10

PCT
50mg clomid ed 10 days beginning after last of deca
20mg nolva ed week 7-10
.25 arimidex eod during
Hows that??

Is this your 1st cycle?

read the rules. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO source talking on this site. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom