Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Hugh Jackman take Steroids for his role in the Wolverine movie?

I wish gear had flashier lables. I want my bottles of test e to make some big claims like that.

*Gain 40lbs in 8 weeks*

Im so sick of reading responses to the did "so-and-so" juice threads from all the supposedly "im just as big and only 1/2 the age" members.

news flash:youre not that big and probably twice as old......

the fact of the matter is that alot of these stars do use some sort of "supplement", and they look damn good as well. and even if they didnt you cant really compare yourself to them as you have most likely do not have the resources they do to focus all of your attention on physique 24/7 for 10 mos. to prepare for a movie. also, you are way to ugly to be an actor.....

Why doesnt everyone on this fucking board get off your high fucking horse and admit that the majority of you juice, have a subpar diet, and wish you looked 1/2 as good as all the people you talk shit about.

these threads pop up all the time, and everyone is so quick to say "no way that dude juiced, but if he did thats fucked up because he should look sooo much better..."

blahablahblahblahblahblah SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

ps im drunk. and im better looking than you.

_Yossarian_ said:
Im so sick of reading responses to the did "so-and-so" juice threads from all the supposedly "im just as big and only 1/2 the age" members.

the fact of the matter is that alot of these stars do use some sort of "supplement", and they look damn good as well. and even if they didnt you cant really compare yourself to them as you have most likely do not have the resources they do to focus all of your attention on physique 24/7 for 10 mos. to prepare for a movie. also, you are way to ugly to be an actor.....

Why doesnt everyone on this fucking board get off your high fucking horse and admit that the majority of you juice, have a subpar diet, and wish you looked 1/2 as good as all the people you talk shit about.

these threads pop up all the time, and everyone is so quick to say "no way that dude juiced, but if he did thats fucked up because he should look sooo much better..."

o rly

_Yossarian_ said:

I was natty untill last week, tell me my diet and training sucked leading up to it?

tn.jpg

_Yossarian_ said:

i really like this post and was thinking mostly the same things, except i would argue that actors spend less time worrying about lifting and diet than the people on this board, and therefore are more likely to be juicing to look like that

Top Bottom