Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling with 10 amps of Sus 250.... Is it worth it?

Dit021

thanks to all you bro's that replied to my other posts. however i have gotten both yes and no answers, so i'd like to get a few more solid opinions, but i think i've decided i'm gonna hold off and get 10 more amps and do 500mg/week. will ten be ok?, or could i go with say 8 more amps? i will be stacking this with 50ml of reforvit-b
and this is my FIRST cycle.

also please post any cycles you've done with 10 amps, and gains you've made, etc

thanks in advance,
matt (off to save up some more cash)

I am no expect, can only speak from my past expierence. My first cycle included Sustanon 250 {organon} at 250mg/4days for 10wks. Also included Deca 400mg/wk. I didn't make the gains I expected from this cycle and it is my opinion you won't be satified with results using only 250mg/wk. If you can, add Eq. or Deca to at least 500mg of Sustanon/wk. JUST MY OPINION!!!

Yeah but if you had responded better, you would have no need to take more. If he responds on less, why take more yet? He needs to find out with his first cycle as different people respond to different amounts. I am currently taking far less than I used to, yet I am seeing better gains since I got my diet 100% as well as changing my training around.

You can make better gains doubling your efforts in the gym and with your diet then you can by doubling your gear.
I would get six more, 16 total and run 500 mg a week for 8 weeks.

Well i would take some advice from each post. Add some deca if you can because deca works great with sustanon. I would take 1 amp every 5 days(every 15 days-roughly 2 weeks= 375mg a week) Thats what i have been doing, and since Mar 12 i am up 17 solid pounds. I am on deca(300mg/wk) and sustanon(every 5 days). Just my opinion...Just remember you have to find out what works for you. Good Luck.

Horseshit!! My first cycle was a Sust only
cycle & I made good gains.That was at 250mg
a week.I gained 20 lbs. & kept most of it
by using Clomid at the end.

------------------
-----------------------
Weights before dates

BROS BEFORE HO'S

Which proves my theory exactly. Everyone is different. Start low and move up later if you have to. Diet and training WILL make a BIG difference in gains. You may think you eat enough - eat more.

Top Bottom