Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football

MAN CHILD I am 6'4 245lbs run a 4.76 and looking to transfer after one year at a junior college do u know how far FSU recruits up north I live in NY and looking to play TE after I leave here.

MAN CHILD AS FOR A TE WHAT KIND OF NUMBERS DOES FSU LOOK FOR SUCH AS 40, BENCH AND VERTICAL?.....CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME NUMBERS THAT GUYS ON FSU PUT UP SPECIFICALLY TIGHT ENDS?

I'm a BIG Clemson Tiger fan, but believe me, FSU will still be the team to beat. Maybe one day we will. They are consistently top five in recruiting, and have tremendous depth. That's where they beat your !@#. Analisysts say Georgia Tech could win the ACC this year. Don't see it happening. Godsey probably won't repeat last years performance. And with Fridgeon gone, there offense might be a question mark. As for my mighty Tigers, until we get experience and depth on defense, we won't rank up there with FSU. One more thing. FSU was definately better than Oklahoma last year, they just didn't play their A game in the bowl.

theman43 said:
I'm a BIG Clemson Tiger fan, but believe me, FSU will still be the team to beat. Maybe one day we will. They are consistently top five in recruiting, and have tremendous depth. That's where they beat your !@#. Analisysts say Georgia Tech could win the ACC this year. Don't see it happening. Godsey probably won't repeat last years performance. And with Fridgeon gone, there offense might be a question mark. As for my mighty Tigers, until we get experience and depth on defense, we won't rank up there with FSU. One more thing. FSU was definately better than Oklahoma last year, they just didn't play their A game in the bowl.

Florida (Gators) are the team to beat from the sunshine state this year. We will take them down this year when the Volunteers roll into town. Vols!!!!! all the way. Man Child what do you think about John Henderson???

Even though I've never played against him. He's an absolute bad ass and wish he was on my team! I'm actually kind of surprised he never switched over to Offensive Tackle. At 6'7'' 310lb. he would be a fantastic Tackle.

I'm with you. I've always had a soft spot for the Ducks and pull for them in the Pac-10 every year. It was nice to the Beavers do so well too.

Top Bottom