Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chi / ki

Thaibox

I've been spending a lot of time meditating and am starting to try to develop my Chi. My buddy felt it drop into his stomach after only 2 years of trying. Thats pretty inspiring. I know that with all of my injuries, its only a matter of time before I can't train hard any more and I begin to lose strength, speed, and stamina. So, developing my chi would obviously be a very significant thing.

Has anyone here had experience with it. I've had several profs and others assist me, but I unfortunately only know 2 people who I believe actually harnessed it, and can only talk with one. If anyone has anything to share I'd love to hear it.:)

from what i read it said you had to be doing 'roughly' 10 years tai chi or meditation to establish fluent chi flow so you could harness it whenevr you wanted to

though im not sure when you can start partially harnessing it (i.e. can u harness it before 10 years, im sure you can). most of my reading into it has been to find out what the hell it is im afraid

It definately does take patience. Thats why I was so impressed by my friend who felt it after only 2 years. Mind you, he only felt it drop into his stomach, so he has a long way to go, but that was a huge thing. I don't expect to be manifesting it into controlled actions next week, so I'm willing to wait 5, 10, hell 20 years if thats what it takes. I'd like to think with my background and past meditation practices that I have a jump on it, who knows. Most people never achieve it. I know it exists, I've seen it and felt it used against me. It is definately real and very intimidating. It makes you wonder when you're by far the strongest guy at a seminar, yet you fail to do the slightest action that should require very little strength. It defies physics and logic. Intriguing as hell.

Someday:)

damn. after reading that time to start meditating..... :) at least you got all of that under your belt

i found a very western explanation of chi in a book, so i;ve been hooked on what the hell it is ever since. if i get time i wanna start iron srt qi gong.....just gotta get time

i'd love to hear if anyone here has harnessed their chi before. a place to start might be to email the head of a knwon website (i.e. a shaolin website)....the chinese are painfully secretive about their techniques but they kight be willing to help u maybe?

Yeah, unfortunately western explanations are relatively easy to come by where eastern isn't. I only say that because I believe that the typical western perception of chi is totally wrong. Most people believe we can all harness it easily as it is always active and simple to control in daily activities. I wish it was that easy. I do have a couple things you might be interested in. I can type pretty fast, so I'll try to type 'em up here in the next couple days.

cool i look foward to it :)

Top Bottom