Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my Pic; design me a cycle.

Thanks Drewb,
I was thinking of using Deca at 200mg/week along with Test Cyp at 500mg/week.
I try to use the lowest dosages possible. My gear is all legit HRT from the pharmacy, so I believe that helps with the strength of it.

Other then trenA all i run (test/deca/AI/hcg) is script also. This fall was 12wks 300mg e6d deca, 300mg test c followed by 10wks tren 500mg wk and 300mg test c wk. Those 1st 12 wks I got some great size and held onto it. WS really a 12 wk lean bulk followed by a recomp. Prami dosed right and cia on hand took care of any worries for prolactin.

For my HRT I run deca at 100mg e6d, hgh 2iu ed and test c year round at 100-150mg e 4 days.

Are you on HRT? I'm a fan of lower dosed and simple longer cycles (other then tren which I dose high), probably just because I don't like it too complicated. The other advice in this thread is more then likely better then mine.

Pic looks good, abs really pop out so they must be good sized if you have the BF you were guessing.

Last edited:
OP, Injectable vs Oral winstrol, both are as effective, although the injectable has a bit better nitrogen retaining properties (in theory). both have pros and cons. Injectable = very painful, while orals = hard on the liver.

Weeks 1-10 Enanthate @ 500mg per week
Weeks 1-5 prop @ 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-5 anavar @ 50mg per day
Weeks 6-10 winstrol @ 50mg per day

I assume thats how you planned to lay it out Arabian?
I like it but I have a few comments.
If you run the winstrol at the end following the anavar, The winstrol would have to be injectable. Running orals that long is gonna kill the liver.

IF you are able to handle a low dose deca with ancillaries, I would run this.

1-9 Test Cyp 500mg
1-5 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-8 Deca 200mg
6-10 Winny 50mg ED
10 Test Prop 100mg EOD

For the winny, on Test and Deca injection days, use injectable winny if you can.
It will give your liver a few days off per week, and it wont be as painful when combined with the longer esters.

what are your stats? your pic you have some good definition in your arms.. cannot see your legs... traps look good. chest doesn't look monstrous but looks good.

I think you could go for a bulker if you so choose. NPP/deca and test. to get in some growth in your shoulders and chest. but be careful not to let your body fat go out of control.

otherwise i suppose a var run could help get you some vascularity. if you were to lose just 2% of body fat and do a cutter with var and a very strict diet you would look ripped with that physique you have.

there's virtually no difference in effect on liver values between injectable and oral administration of winstrol.

Yep its still goes through the liver.

Thanks for all the input bros.
I've become a bit concerned about Winstrol's effects on the liver...
Most likely what I will do is something like this:
Weeks 1-12: Test Cypionate 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-3: Anavar 25mg/day
Weeks 1-10: Deca 200mg/wk
Weeks 10-12: Anavar at 25mg/day.

Will use HCG on cycle along with Aromasin at 12.5mg/day.

PCT will be Aromasin+Nolvadex.

^^^ don't run nolva after deca. not a fan of nolva in any circumstance, look at all the threads from guys who said they had bad sides from nolva on here. there are better ways. i have a pct in my signature that you should look at and mold a better PCT. also don't forget if you run deca you need prami or caber.

also I would run var at a higher dose than 25mg. 40-50mg is better.

but if you are aiming at bulking which is what you sound like you want to do, swap out the var for dbol and save the var for another time. running such a low dose of var seems like a waste, much rather you go with dbol and save some bucks and you only need 20-30mg of it.

deca/sust/dbol bulker you will grow like a weed. but you have to run a good PCT!! don't mess around with deca unless you are sure you have a great PCT in place and undertand recovery could be lengthy !

if you are not prepared to do that then just run dbol and test.. that will bring you some amazing results, just be ready to hit the buffet often cause you will have a sky high appetite on that stack

then on your next cycle I would consider var, masteron, tren, or primo, etc. set yourself up with a nice cutter cycle and kickstart it with maybe some beastdrol this time.. you will look jacked a year from now after these 2 cycles with the base you already have.

^^^ don't run nolva after deca. not a fan of nolva in any circumstance, look at all the threads from guys who said they had bad sides from nolva on here. there are better ways. i have a pct in my signature that you should look at and mold a better PCT. also don't forget if you run deca you need prami or caber.

also I would run var at a higher dose than 25mg. 40-50mg is better.

but if you are aiming at bulking which is what you sound like you want to do, swap out the var for dbol and save the var for another time. running such a low dose of var seems like a waste, much rather you go with dbol and save some bucks and you only need 20-30mg of it.

deca/sust/dbol bulker you will grow like a weed. but you have to run a good PCT!! don't mess around with deca unless you are sure you have a great PCT in place and undertand recovery could be lengthy !

if you are not prepared to do that then just run dbol and test.. that will bring you some amazing results, just be ready to hit the buffet often cause you will have a sky high appetite on that stack

then on your next cycle I would consider var, masteron, tren, or primo, etc. set yourself up with a nice cutter cycle and kickstart it with maybe some beastdrol this time.. you will look jacked a year from now after these 2 cycles with the base you already have.

Thanks for the reply Stevesmi. You have valuable personal experience with Deca; I rememember some time ago that you had a thread going about your hard recovery after Deca.
In regards to the Anavar, I may run more in the future, but the last time I used my Pharm Var at 25mg/day I got amazing results. I wish Dbol was an option, but it's not available from my doc.

Do you think it's ever possible to run low dose Deca and not need Caber?

I agree with the layout Arabian laid down. However I would run the prop at the beginning as you mentioned. I would definitely run the Winnie oral. Why go through the pain of injections when oral will work just as well. That's just my. 02

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Agreed.

Top Bottom