Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calories while on juice

wadboram

I was talking with a pro bodybuilder (world champion) in the gym and he told me to get the most of test e cycle it should be run for about 12 weeks (500mg/wk) and calories should be upped each four days...with a start point of 1800 calories then 2200 then 2600 then 3000 then 3400 and keep that range for the rest of the cycle provided that i'm about 200lbs with around 14% BF.
(5 years weight lifting) and my maintenance diet is almost about 2400-500 cal/day

Is this is the best way to get a good form with good muscle gains and minimal fat?

You only need to up your calories if you stop gaining. Pro's do things a bit different as they are willing to put on more fat to avoid missing any muscle gain. They also get very high bf during the offseason and then have to diet it off before there contest.

Yes for some

Depends on ur body type

700 works better for me

It all depends if you're in ectomorph mesomorph or endomorph

Top Bottom