Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling all Trenbolone Experts! Help!

Agreed. ez_e, no problems here. What'd ya say bro?

I'm doing some home brew'n myself. I must have caught too much of a whiff. Man, even huff'n Tren gives aggression??? :mad:

It's all good :beer:

And what do I say? I say tren is freakin' awesome!!!I love it. I used to have a guy that did some brew for us back in the day...I miss him. If you mix up too much send it my way :biggrin:

Agreed. ez_e, no problems here. What'd ya say bro?

I'm doing some home brew'n myself. I must have caught too much of a whiff. Man, even huff'n Tren gives aggression??? :mad:
lmfao @aggression.. i put my boy on tren 50mg day...me and this guy go at it and talk mad shit every time we hang out people ask why were even friends...im pretty interested to see how the next 2 months turn out lol

It's all good :beer:

And what do I say? I say tren is freakin' awesome!!!I love it. I used to have a guy that did some brew for us back in the day...I miss him. If you mix up too much send it my way :biggrin:

As you know, I haven't tried it yet. But, it sure looks perrrrty!!! :p If I have an overstock, haha, you got it!!! Mooooooooooooo!

Believe me, this isn't an attitude. You'd know if I had an attitude.

Yeah, I asked specific questions regarding safe strategies while using Trenbolone and how to minimize the risks of prolactin and progesterone. I didn't ask for comments about my BF% and what size clothes I wear (???)

Maybe I mistook your comments. Maybe that was your attempt at humor and I missed it. Maybe I just don't know you that well. Whatever. And no, I don't agree with your opinions. But, that doesn't mean I want to have a pissing contest about it.

Peace

HA HA HA ... kick his ass sea bass... lol you guys need to hug.. lay off the tren.hah

Top Bottom