Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling all Trenbolone Experts! Help!

No set date. I'm getting blood work done and I want all my ducks in a row, ancilleries. etc.

You wouldn't run anything at 20% BF? Ok...

Too high or too low?

Too high.

I don't know if everyone would agree, but I get my BF as low as possible naturally before I go on. I started once with a higher BF and the cycle didn't do a thing for me.

Too high.

I don't know if everyone would agree, but I get my BF as low as possible naturally before I go on. I started once with a higher BF and the cycle didn't do a thing for me.

I don't know if everyone would agree either, but are you saying no steroid does anything for you at 20% BF or just Tren?

I and others I know have had great results losing fat while on-cycle. If anything it allows you to hold and build muscle while restricting calories. I can only imagine this would be even more so with Trenbolone.

I'm personally a tren fan.. Never had any sides other than a little back acne after the fact. If you change your diet around a little you will get the results your looking for. I even thought my dick got bigger on the shit.. infact I know it did my girl always know when I take it she can tell a difference.lol Look for a good solid diet and follow it. I wanted to cut body fat and water so my diet at the time was designed to do exactly that, also increase your water intake to over a gallon a day. I run winny, T3 with tren and keep my test high and watch the viens come out. 100mgs of tren eod is what I do. I also ate a half of a plan sweet potato at night some nights and slept well most nights.. Considering I ate high protien meals with just enough carbs.. I felt like I was gonna turn into a chicken or a fish... red meat 3 times a week, and then I cut my red meats out. after a while you just get used to shit I guess.. oh and if you wake up in the middle of the night because I did some nights on tren, its a great time for a little protien intake.

No offence to anyone but Body fat doesn't mean shit... High or low body fat ur gonna get the same gains..may not be able to see them but there there...that would be like telling power lifter to get abs or he can't use steroids!!!!

I love tren, make it and only use it. Tren 50mg ed with hcg e3d or e4d from beginning to two weeks after last injection of tren. At this dose you can be on tren for 12 weeks if you want to. NO need for any other gear, tren is one of most powerful gear out there, three to four times strong then test. You will get great gains. Drink lots and lots and lots of water to help protect your liver besides that use my method, it works I promise

No offence to anyone but Body fat doesn't mean shit... High or low body fat ur gonna get the same gains..may not be able to see them but there there...that would be like telling power lifter to get abs or he can't use steroids!!!!

My thoughts exactly HAYEZ. I was trying to figure out where these comments about BF were going and they were going nowhere. Sounds like someone was just being a smartass. What? Everyone has to diet down to 10-15% BF before they can get gains from steroids??? That's news to me.

Anyway, getting back on topic to Trenbolone...

My thoughts exactly HAYEZ. I was trying to figure out where these comments about BF were going and they were going nowhere. Sounds like someone was just being a smartass. What? Everyone has to diet down to 10-15% BF before they can get gains from steroids??? That's news to me.

Anyway, getting back on topic to Trenbolone...

You came her asking for opinions, I gave you mine.

You don't have to agree with it.

Try losing the attitude.

You came her asking for opinions, I gave you mine.

You don't have to agree with it.

Try losing the attitude.

Believe me, this isn't an attitude. You'd know if I had an attitude.

Yeah, I asked specific questions regarding safe strategies while using Trenbolone and how to minimize the risks of prolactin and progesterone. I didn't ask for comments about my BF% and what size clothes I wear (???)

Maybe I mistook your comments. Maybe that was your attempt at humor and I missed it. Maybe I just don't know you that well. Whatever. And no, I don't agree with your opinions. But, that doesn't mean I want to have a pissing contest about it.

Peace

Believe me, this isn't an attitude. You'd know if I had an attitude.

Yeah, I asked specific questions regarding safe strategies while using Trenbolone and how to minimize the risks of prolactin and progesterone. I didn't ask for comments about my BF% and what size clothes I wear (???)

Maybe I mistook your comments. Maybe that was your attempt at humor and I missed it. Maybe I just don't know you that well. Whatever. And no, I don't agree with your opinions. But, that doesn't mean I want to have a pissing contest about it.

Peace
everyone relax no reason to argue
centeroiler -ez e is a good bro and was just exprerssing his thoughts just like i said mine

back to the tren talk...hahaha i just finished some homebrew the other day and i have spent the last 2 days sweating as i am typing this with sweat running down my arms....i love tren :)

everyone relax no reason to argue
centeroiler -ez e is a good bro and was just exprerssing his thoughts just like i said mine

back to the tren talk...hahaha i just finished some homebrew the other day and i have spent the last 2 days sweating as i am typing this with sweat running down my arms....i love tren :)

Agreed. ez_e, no problems here. What'd ya say bro?

I'm doing some home brew'n myself. I must have caught too much of a whiff. Man, even huff'n Tren gives aggression??? :mad:

Top Bottom