Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling all Trenbolone Experts! Help!

Tren is known for raising prolactin levels. That's why the use of dostinex is recommended. But if you've never had gyno symptoms from any other drug, I doibt you'll have problems with tren. I've tried tren and didn't use any type of anti e or anti prolactin, because never had to before. Sides that I got from tren was shedding hair like crazy, bad backne, and my cock didn't work for like 3 weeks. That shit is too toxic. Rat poison is safer. lol

only thing u need to know with tren is 2 things
1. drink plenty of water
2. have caber on hand...itchy nips,cant cum,cant get hard= start cabergoline
nothing else needed to know

Tren is an awesome compound...

With that said, dont complicate it. Keep Caber/Adex on hand.

I have run TestP/Tren A/Winny. When i was on the winny, i didnt have much of an issue with prolactic/estrogen side effects. As soon as i came off i started noticing my nipples getting sore/pointy. At that time i started caber/adex, and the sides went away. I also keep letro, in case of an emergency.

If you are trying to lose weight follow a T-3 protocol, and do not eat like an animal. If you arent getting the muscular results you want, eat more. Only you will know how much to eat on this cycle. There is nothing we can really tell you.

Since you have ran Deca, you will notice the same sides with tren. Since you are looking for fat loss, 75mg tren/100mg/prop ED would be ideal, however, that will ultimately depend on your diet and training (I know, its cliche, but true).

Watch your Blood Pressure and prepare to be a pin cushion.

Make No Doubt about it! Tren will RIP you up with any major changes in diet!

Don't make a mistake of enjoying it too much and decide to run it longer than intended as Recovery will be Way Harder.

RADAR

only thing u need to know with tren is 2 things
1. drink plenty of water
2. have caber on hand...itchy nips,cant cum,cant get hard= start cabergoline
nothing else needed to know

EXACTLY...
and if you sqeeze your nipple and you get a discharge = start caber.

Tren is known for raising prolactin levels. That's why the use of dostinex is recommended. But if you've never had gyno symptoms from any other drug, I doibt you'll have problems with tren. I've tried tren and didn't use any type of anti e or anti prolactin, because never had to before. Sides that I got from tren was shedding hair like crazy, bad backne, and my cock didn't work for like 3 weeks. That shit is too toxic. Rat poison is safer. lol

Well, I've never had gyno, but I wouldn't and shouldn't say I never had any gyno symptoms. I have had itchy/sore nips but I always had Nolva ready to go. I think it's only very prudent to have everything I might possibly need on hand while I'm on Tren just in case. I can't even bear the thought of having tits let alone one's that I can cream coffee with. I'd never hear the end of that.

Your experience, and one's like it just make me want to be even more cautious. I've heard some say how toxic Trenbolone is. Do you think you could have avoided these sides if you had the right ancilleries on hand? Are you prone to baldness? Acne?

No I'm not sure but I know its pretty damn close. I have done this before.

And yes, I do wear XXL. Why? You buying me something?

When you say upcoming, when is the start date?

Why do I ask?

Wouldn't run tren @ 20% BF

Wouldn't run anything @ 20% BF

I ran tren on my last cycle and toxic ?? HELL YEAH !! BUT, I got some of the most lean hard muscle from it. I ran 75mg ed and the sides were worth it for the gains.
Sides, sweating, limp dick, no sleep, racing heart, etc BUT awesome results.
Drink lots of water and then drink some more...

When you say upcoming, when is the start date?

Why do I ask?

Wouldn't run tren @ 20% BF

Wouldn't run anything @ 20% BF

No set date. I'm getting blood work done and I want all my ducks in a row, ancilleries. etc.

You wouldn't run anything at 20% BF? Ok...

Too high or too low?

Top Bottom