Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling all Trenbolone Experts! Help!

centeroiler

I am preparing for an upcoming Tren Ace Cycle. I am 42, 5'9", 225 lbs., 20% BF. Training off and on 25 yrs. My goal is to build/retain the max amount of muscle while losing the absolute maximum amount of body fat. This is my first Tren Cycle, but not my first AAS cycle.I have been reading every post I can on here about Tren and I am more confused than ever. I searched and read for hours and I'm right back to where I started. There seems to be so many conflicting opinions and a complete lack of a consensus on the best and safest way to properly use Trenbolone. I'm trying to get a true compilation of the do's and don'ts of using Tren. A "Be-All End-All, Last Word on Tren" if you will. One that is straight forward, no bullshit. These are the things that are confusing the hell out of me.
:goatslaye:angel:

Do I run an anti-prolactin?/ Do I not run an anti-prolactin? Why?
Do I run an anti-progesterone?/Do I not run an anti-progesterone? Why?
Do I run an anti-estro?/Do I not run an anti-estro? Why?
Do I run T3?/Do I not run T3? Why?
Do I need P-5-P and pygeum?/Are they useful and why?
Do I run Winny or Proviron?/Do I not? Why?
Do I run any of these compounds while on Tren, or just have them on hand for any signs of Gyno? Why?
Do I not eat carbs before bed to avoid night sweats.
Do I eat like an animal/ Do I not eat like an animal. (I am trying to lose max amount fat).
Is it liver and kidney toxic/ Is it not liver and kidney toxic? Why? How?
What EXACTLY are the side-effects? How will I know and what do I look for?
What is the best dosage and frequency? Why?
Lots of Water?
How long on Cycle???
How much Test do I run with it???
Some say libido will be down some say it will be up?

All Tren experts Please Help! Please try to explain your answers.

Last edited:
Do I run an anti-prolactin?/ Do I not run an anti-prolactin? Why? just run caber .25 e3d to start

Do I run an anti-progesterone?/Do I not run an anti-progesterone? Why? just run caber .25 e3d to startDo I run an anti-estro?/Do I not run an anti-estro? Why? if your using test .25 adex eod to start if needed
Do I run T3?/Do I not run T3? Why? not needed but a personal choice
Do I run Winny or Proviron?/Do I not? Why? not needed but a personal choice Do I run these while on Tren, or just have them on hand for any signs of Gyno? Why? caber and adex run if you run into trouble
Do I not eat carbs before bed to avoid night sweats. helps some people others it doesnt matterDo I eat like an animal/ Do I not eat like an animal. (I am trying to lose max amount fat). you eat the required amount of claories for your body weight to lose fatIs it liver and kidney toxic/ Is it not liver and kidney toxic? Why? How? drink water and you will be fine..i had blood test after 10 weeks of 75-125mg eod with no elavated resultsWhat EXACTLY are the side-effects? How will I know and what do I look for? insomnia acne hair loss dehydration
What is the best dosage and frequency? Why? 32.5 ed to 50mg ed to start..ed injects equal less sidesLots of Water? 16oz weater per hour
How long on Cycle??? after 10 weeks is diminishing returnsHow much Test do I run with it??? 100mg prop per 75mg tren good place to start

I am preparing for an upcoming Tren Ace Cycle. I am 42, 5'9", 225 lbs., 20% BF. Training off and on 25 yrs. My goal is to build/retain the max amount of muscle while losing the absolute maximum amount of body fat. This is my first Tren Cycle, but not my first AAS cycle.I have been reading every post I can on here about Tren and I am more confused than ever. I searched and read for hours and I'm right back to where I started. There seems to be so many conflicting opinions and a complete lack of a consensus on the best and safest way to properly use Trenbolone. I'm trying to get a true compilation of the do's and don'ts of using Tren. A "Be-All End-All, Last Word on Tren" if you will. One that is straight forward, no bullshit. These are the things that are confusing the hell out of me.
:goatslaye:angel:

Do I run an anti-prolactin?/ Do I not run an anti-prolactin? Why?
Do I run an anti-progesterone?/Do I not run an anti-progesterone? Why?
Do I run an anti-estro?/Do I not run an anti-estro? Why?
Do I run T3?/Do I not run T3? Why?
Do I run Winny or Proviron?/Do I not? Why?
Do I run these while on Tren, or just have them on hand for any signs of Gyno? Why?
Do I not eat carbs before bed to avoid night sweats.
Do I eat like an animal/ Do I not eat like an animal. (I am trying to lose max amount fat).
Is it liver and kidney toxic/ Is it not liver and kidney toxic? Why? How?
What EXACTLY are the side-effects? How will I know and what do I look for?
What is the best dosage and frequency? Why?
Lots of Water?
How long on Cycle???
How much Test do I run with it???

All Tren experts Please Help! Please try to explain your answers.

My friend you are making more out of this then need be, tren is powerful "Testosterone x 3"

I am a few years older then you and do not suffer from Gyno so i stay away from any anti estro's, Ten and EQ has been my best stack, very basic and effective. I will do 100 mg Tren EOD and just add in 200 mg EQ in the same syringe each time i inject. will do a 12 week cycle with super gains and a very hard look.. draw back is getting you natural Test levels back on line. I will wait 2 to 4 weeks post cycle and then go with 100 mg Clomid daily with 10,000 iu HCG weekly will do this for no longer then 3 weeks, it seems to do the trick for me. also once you do a tren Ace cycle nothing else you use will ever have the same effects as that cycle.
Many of the questions you ask are very common knowledge. If you suffer from Gyno then add in some a anti estro, always atleast 1 gallon of watetr per day. Prime Rose or LIV-52 for liver detox while on your cycle, get a full blood up done pre-cycle and post cycle "just pay cash to have this down" then most important map out your diet prior to your cycle!

The big thing is finding out what works best for you, so keep a log of your progress. One suggestion is do not use any anti estros unless you have no choice "anti estro will decrease your gains while on your cycle big time.

Good Luck

i guess i'm wondering, why tren?

i've messed around with a number of things over the years, including tren. . .i've messed around with different doses. . .way too much for my needs a couple of times imho. . .750ew test, 500ew deca, 25ed d-bol. . .dumb stuff like that. . .i'm 44 y/o and my best results to date (according to my mirror) are from 250ew test-cyp and 150eow deca (more for my joints than anything) along with 2iu ed of gh (3 mos on, 3 mos off). . .at 6'2", i'm 215 to 220 and damn lean. . .and i feel ridiculously good. . .i'm happy, laid-back, tons of energy, only need 5 or 6 hours of sleep each night, get busy with the wife 3 to 5 times per week, my attention-span and attitude are better than they were when i was 34. . .i could go on-and-on, but you get the picture.

5'9 and 225? Sounds like you're shopping for nothing smaller than an XXL!

Are you sure about 20% BF?

You are asking things about general use of steroids, not tren related only. I mostly agree with Hayez but most of the answers will depend on how your body react to these drugs. And when you get to the point that you feel prepared to use tren, you must know yourself first.

You are asking things about general use of steroids, not tren related only. I mostly agree with Hayez but most of the answers will depend on how your body react to these drugs. And when you get to the point that you feel prepared to use tren, you must know yourself first.

Actually no, these are not "general use of steroids" questions. If they were I wouldn't be so concerned about progesterone sides. I am well aware of the use of anti-estro's when using aromatizing steroids like testosterone. But, when you have some guys saying that you cannot get progesterone gyno in the absence of estrogen and others saying that you can, it's a little unnerving. I have never had gyno and I don't plan to start now. I get little if any sides from Test. At this stage in my life I am ready to use Tren but I want to be as prepared as possible. I don't want to re-invent the wheel thats why I need cut and dried expert advice from you guys. I read my body very well but I need to know what to look for. This may seem like simple stuff to you but when you do a search and get a great number of opposite opinions it complicates things a bit for a first time Trenner. I just want to be safe. Thanks.

5'9 and 225? Sounds like you're shopping for nothing smaller than an XXL!

Are you sure about 20% BF?

No I'm not sure but I know its pretty damn close. I have done this before.

And yes, I do wear XXL. Why? You buying me something?

No I'm not sure but I know its pretty damn close. I have done this before.

And yes, I do wear XXL. Why? You buying me something?

Shhhhh! You're not supposed to know, EZ_E likes buying people things!

RADAR

i guess i'm wondering, why tren?

I want to get the absolute most out of my training while on this cycle. Tren fascinates me. It seems to me that if I want the best, leanest gains in the shortest amount of time then Tren is the shit. I know what you're saying, I feel supernatural when I'm on a good Test/Deca cycle. My sense of well-being is phenomenal. For this cycle I guess I want to go all out. Are you saying that I will feel like shit while I'm on it? I guess that's the whole point of my questions. What's the best/right way to do Tren while doing my best to avoid all the potential health problems. Overall it appears that Tren can be used relatively safely, but then I hear other guys saying how "hardcore" it is.

Top Bottom