Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing trivia: Do not cheat.

Nobledude said:
Do you remember the fight between Foreman and ALI....Foreman had him for 8 rounds I believe when exausted and tired of Ali's rope a dope strategy ....he got KO and he failed to make the count..No one would give Ali a chance against Foreman but his strategy worked out perfectly..

Ali's plan was to enrage Foreman ---which he did succesfully--and absorb his best blows in order to exhaust him mentally and physically. By the 8th round Foreman was exhausted and ALi took advantage of it..

Speaking of Foreman his comeback at 45 to regain the heavyweight championship was amazing...
Oh yeah - he just out-thought him in that one. He wasn't even at his best then, he was starting to age.

reno240 said:
Oh yeah - he just out-thought him in that one. He wasn't even at his best then, he was starting to age.
too bad he didnt know when to retire...Don King was always pushing him to more fights...his last fight was at 39 ..he already had a hole in the membrane of his brain but Don King let him fight again...sad...

a good fight to come..the golden boy, Dela Hoya against Floyd Mayweather..
Bookmakers are giving the better odds to Floyd....I am rooting for Oscar....there is a huge purse involved too...

reno240 said:
Oh by the way - to answer my own question - I give it to Holmes on account of his chin.
and his heart. the fight against ken norton was an incredible hvywt fight for the punches thrown and landed.

Nobledude said:
Lennox Lewis?

Anyway, i see him as the best heveyweight of the last 20 years....
i would've liked to have seen him fight tyson when tyson was in his prime. lennox would've won but it would have been a helluva better fight. and somewhere we gotta throw evander holyfield in this mix. for a small hvywt , what a warrior he was.

ole farte' said:
i would've liked to have seen him fight tyson when tyson was in his prime. lennox would've won but it would have been a helluva better fight. and somewhere we gotta throw evander holyfield in this mix. for a small hvywt , what a warrior he was.
For his own good I hope Holyfield calls it quits soon.

ole farte' said:
Holyfield may pay the price later on as he doesnt know when to retire...see ALI...

i

ole farte' said:
When Tyson was the big bad champ that nobody wanted to fight. Lennox used to go to his fights - sit in the front - and call him out all night. Tyson wouldn't fight him then.

reno240 said:
For his own good I hope Holyfield calls it quits soon.
agreed. i don't know what it's going to take though to get him to stop. right now he's got more heart than brains and skill left.

Top Bottom