Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing trivia: Do not cheat.

reno240 said:
Andrew Golota - that guy had issues.
Yeah I remember Larry Merchant or one of the HBO announcers saying after it happened for like the 5th fight " its obivious that there is something very wrong here"

How about when the riot started after the fight on HBO! Remember that. My all time favorite was Aurtio Gotti's fight where he was all busted up and still came back and won.

Turd Ferguson said:
Yeah I remember Larry Merchant or one of the HBO announcers saying after it happened for like the 5th fight " its obivious that there is something very wrong here"

How about when the riot started after the fight on HBO! Remember that. My all time favorite was Aurtio Gotti's fight where he was all busted up and still came back and won.
Which one? Gatti did that a few times. Very fun fighter to watch.

reno240 said:
Which one? Gatti did that a few times. Very fun fighter to watch.
they had a few fights, cant remember the other guys name, but i think an irish dude. The first was the best though. I remember being off my chair screaming several times. Freaking awesome.

Turd Ferguson said:
they had a few fights, cant remember the other guys name, but i think an irish dude. The first was the best though. I remember being off my chair screaming several times. Freaking awesome.
Gatti lost the first fight though.

Top Bottom