Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing trivia: Do not cheat.

ole farte' said:
agreed. i don't know what it's going to take though to get him to stop. right now he's got more heart than brains and skill left.
Yep - AND - I am really hazy on the details, but I think he got busted for a steroid not too long ago. Or he was under suspicion.

Nobledude said:
Holyfield may pay the price later on as he doesnt know when to retire...see ALI...

i
yeah i don't see how it can't help but to affect him as he gets older, the man took some huge punches from some super sized hvywts.

reno240 said:
Yep - AND - I am really hazy on the details, but I think he got busted for a steroid not too long ago. Or he was under suspicion.
he did have some great traps and delts though didn't he :)

Nobledude said:
I wanna see a fight between Klitchko and Maskaev...
yah, that fight will happen. and the oscar-floyd fight, i actually am giving oscar a good chance to win that. not saying it'll be an exciting fight because floyds not gonna want to get hurt so he'll move a lot. dela hoya can win it as the aggressor, taking the fight to him. i hope.

ole farte' said:
yah, that fight will happen. and the oscar-floyd fight, i actually am giving oscar a good chance to win that. not saying it'll be an exciting fight because floyds not gonna want to get hurt so he'll move a lot. dela hoya can win it as the aggressor, taking the fight to him. i hope.
the odds are 50/50 between Maskaev and Klitscko...
there is another up and coming boxer...a beast from Ukraine I believe...his name is Valuev....

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20051217/valuev_80076.jpg

Nikolai Valuev (Russian: Николай Валуев; born August 21, 1973) is the first Russian professional heavyweight boxing champion and the current holder of the WBA title. His alias used to be "The Beast from the East" but he now prefers to be styled "The Russian Giant".

Valuev is the tallest and heaviest recognized champion to this day, standing at 214 cm (about 7 feet) tall [1] and weighing in at 145-150 kg (320-330 lb).

In 1993 Valuev became a professional boxer and he won the WBA title December 17 2005 with a points decision over American John Ruiz. He successfully defended the title 3 June 2006 against Owen Beck, October 8, 2006 against Monte Barrett and 21 January 2007 against Jameel McCline. His record currently stands at 46 wins and no defeats, with one no contest.

Nobledude said:
the odds are 50/50 between Maskaev and Klitscko...
there is another up and coming boxer...a beast from Ukraine I believe...his name is Valuev....
I don't think the Maskaev/Klitscko fight is 50/50. I think Klitscko wins easily.

Valuev is kind of a crappy boxer. He is just over 7 feet tall and over 300 pounds. AND one hairy ass son-of-a-bitch. Ruiz technically lost the fight, but many people thought he was robbed of the decision in Russia.

Top Bottom