Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing trivia: Do not cheat.

Nobledude said:
for being disrespectful and inaccurate in your statments..

You're a little bit retarded aren't you??

thats cool I work with retarded people.

if it is tua , i don't see him winning a title unless it's a really weak champ and he gets that one big punch in. i like david but his better days are behind him

Nobledude said:
and I bomb the shit out of fags like you...

That's cool..hey next time you have "arts and crafts" training will you make me a macaroni necklace?? I know how you "special" people love your arts and crafts.

okthanksbye

TC2 said:
That's cool..hey next time you have "arts and crafts" training will you make me a macaroni necklace?? I know how you "special" people love your arts and crafts.

okthanksbye
coming back for more, putz? got enough ammo for you sorry ass...

Lennox is gonna drop a few more jabs on your ass...

Nobledude said:
coming back for more, putz? got enough ammo for you sorry ass...

Lennox is gonna drop a few more jabs on your ass...

LOL...dont worry..I wont touch your ears and no I haven't seen your baseball.

LMAO...dude do you realize how ridiculous you are for defending a guy that couldnt possibly care whether you live or die??

and you can red me into oblivion, because this is just a website, not real life for me.

TC2 said:
LOL...dont worry..I wont touch your ears and no I haven't seen your baseball.

LMAO...dude do you realize how ridiculous you are for defending a guy that couldnt possibly care whether you live or die??

and you can red me into oblivion, because this is just a website, not real life for me.
dude, get your facts straight before you post those idiotic statements...Lennox crushed every fuking contender in the 90's...

Anyway, more jabs to come...you are my new toy..

Nobledude said:
dude, get your facts straight before you post those idiotic statements...Lennox crushed every fuking contender in the 90's...

Anyway, more jabs to come...you are my new toy..
Lennox fact - Lennox and Rocky Marciano are the only two heavyweight boxers to have retired having beaten everybody they stepped into the ring against. Lennox needed some second chances, but that's an interesting fact.

David Tua is one dimensional. He has a really big left hook. His biggest problem was that he didn't move his head well, especially has he aged. Klitchko wouldn't even need to take any chances to beat him. He would jab from a distance and as soon as Tua got in range of his big left, Klitchko could hold him. That fight would be very one sided.

reno240 said:
Lennox fact - Lennox and Rocky Marciano are the only two heavyweight boxers to have retired having beaten everybody they stepped into the ring against. Lennox needed some second chances, but that's an interesting fact.
David Tua is one dimensional. He has a really big left hook. His biggest problem was that he didn't move his head well, especially has he aged. Klitchko wouldn't even need to take any chances to beat him. He would jab from a distance and as soon as Tua got in range of his big left, Klitchko could hold him. That fight would be very one sided.
Exactly, Lennox beat the shit out of everyone....when he retired there was no one else to be spanked.....the guy kicked ass...

maybe idiots like TC2 should brush up on their boxing knowledge...

Nobledude said:
Exactly, Lennox beat the shit out of everyone....when he retired there was no one else to be spanked.....the guy kicked ass...

maybe idiots like TC2 should brush up on their boxing knowledge...
He should have NEVER lost to Rahman though. He was sleep walking through that fight before he got clocked.

Interesting question - who wins with both fighters in their respective primes?
Lennox Lewis vs. Larry Holmes

Top Bottom