Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arrrrghhhh! Going thru NFL football withdrawal!

Yeah, it sux, but you can become a draft junkie for the next two months. Then it's only three months of suffering through the NBA's "second" season and tons of MLB games that no ones gives a rat's ass about. It makes you appreciate football all the more. At least you can see some wicked hits in the hockey playoffs to help ease the pain. :spin:

The Dude said:
and tons of MLB games that no ones gives a rat's ass about.

Ain't that the truth?

The Dude said:
Then it's only three months of suffering through the NBA's "second" season and tons of MLB games that no ones gives a rat's ass about.

I dig the NBA playoffs. But I've always wondered who is really into all of those regular season MLB games. Whoever he is he must be in hog heaven cuz they are on every Sat and during the week on every major cable channel.

Damn I know. Football is truly man's best friend. The only other sport I can sit around with the guys and watch is a good prizefight. Fuck auto racing and hockey. They both suck.

MurderInc. said:
Damn I know. Football is truly man's best friend. The only other sport I can sit around with the guys and watch is a good prizefight. Fuck auto racing and hockey. They both suck.

Word.

Hey, the Olympics are starting to look pretty good, and I caught an indoor track meet on ESPN2 Sunday. Maybe I will survive until September...

Yes another great season gone :( I'm with sushi though, at least there is wwf till next season. Oh yeah, and now the league can change that assed out rule that f@#ked my Raiders. Lookin forward to next season.

Top Bottom