Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

• Thread starter Thread starter Aries13
  • Start date Start date
Hey Aries! If you don't have this whole log thing worked out by the Monday - just make a new account! It's already been more than a week. Geez.....

Oh, yah! That peach came in handy on the drive home!!!! lol

*Bunny* said:
This has STILL not been addressed?

What did they say when you called?

Yeh, still nothing.

I emailed cs like 3 times. I also requested "forgot password" like 15.

*I just called. It goes straight into a voicemail for EF so I left a message. We shall see.

I did make a new account but I will wait on that untill I at least try to resolve this. STarting fresh would be such a bi*ch!!!!!

HAPPY sunday EVERYONE!!!! LUFF YA!

musclehealth said:
Yeh, still nothing.

I emailed cs like 3 times. I also requested "forgot password" like 15.

*I just called. It goes straight into a voicemail for EF so I left a message. We shall see.

I did make a new account but I will wait on that untill I at least try to resolve this. STarting fresh would be such a bi*ch!!!!!

HAPPY sunday EVERYONE!!!! LUFF YA!
in reply to SG's post I PM'd her a # for you to call ... at least I think I did ... anyway .. call tech support...

I hope you got your password fiasco figured out!

Have a great week. It sounds like you girls had a blast at the show in Chicago...wish I could have been there!! :)

Guess who's back... back again? Aries' back, tell a friend. Guess whos back, guess whos back....

HELLLOOOOOOO EF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY this whole thing has been sorted out. I have a plat membership for 2 weeks.... what should I do with it? I dont really know the difference!

ANYWAY, diet and training has been on track. Today is my and MH's anniversary so I will be cheating. OOPS!!!!! Im excited for the day today!!!

It seems like forever since Ive been here. I missed it! I wont be changing my password any time soon. AND I WILL most likely go plat pretty damn soon. I have to see the difference in benefits first though :)

Log update coming up tomorrow!

I have to go get all dolled up for my man now. Lots of things to do today.

AHHHHHHH feels so good to be back!

Scorp- Hey sexy .... hows it going? Did you eat the strawberries along with the peach? LOL

IP- Glad you are back!!! Long time no talk.... I hope your vacation was good!

WonderWoman- HEY YOU!!!!! I gotta check in with your log to see how things are.

BUNNY- I hope everyhing is wonderful on your side of town!!!! :heart:

***I have been keeping up with logs. Not as good as I should, I will catch up first thing tomorrow!

-Im out for now , but not for long~! :)

You and MH have a nice anniversary! Tell him I said hello - and you two BE GOOD!!!! lol

Top Bottom